RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2022 PDF Download: Candidates Are you preparing for RSMSSB PTI Exam 2022 Then this article is for You……….! Here The RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2022 And Exam Pattern are available in detail. So the Candidates, who had applied for RSMSSB Physical Education Teacher/Physical Training Instructor Jobs 2022 and Searching Online for RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2022, will get complete information here. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board had recently announced the RSMSSB PTI Exam 2022. So the Applicants who applied for RSMSSB PTI Exam must check this article. The RSMSSB Physical Education Teacher/Physical Training Instructor Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be a huge competition for the Examination. SO the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated RSMSSB PTI Syllabus and Exam Structure.
RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor Syllabus 2022 Highlights
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||Physical Education Teacher (PTI)|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Main Examination, Interview|
Check RSMSSB PTI Exam Pattern 2022 Here
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40 Questions||80 marks|
|Current Affairs of Rajasthan||10 Questions||20 marks|
|General Knowledge of World and India||30 Questions||60 marks|
|Educational Psychology||20 Questions||40 marks|
|Total||100 Questions||200 marks|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
|Multiple Choice Questions|
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|General Knowledge of Physical Education of secondary and senior secondary standards||30 Questions||60 marks|
|General Knowledge of sports, Physical Education and its current affairs||20 Questions||40 marks|
|Theories, Definitions and History of Physical Education||10 Questions||20 marks|
|Education and Games Psychology||10 Questions||20 marks|
|Methods, Supervision and Organizations of Physical Education||10 Questions||20 marks|
|Theories of Training and Decisions||10 Questions||20 marks|
|Science of Basic Physical Anatomy, its Functions and Health Education||20 Questions||40 marks|
|Entertainment, Camp and Yoga||20 Questions||40 marks|
|Total||130 Questions||260 Marks|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
|Multiple Choice Questions|
Download Subject Wise RSMSSB Physical Education Teacher Syllabus 2022 PDF
Download RSMSSB Physical Education Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 PDF Here: The Candidates who have been searching for the RSMSSB PTI Syllabus can get a complete Syllabus from this article……….So the candidates who have applied for the RSMSSB Physical Education Teacher 2022 and preparing for the RSMSSB Physical Education Teacher Exam 2022 are advised to take a look at this page now. Here the RSMSSB PTI Syllabus & Exam Pattern are available in detail.
(i) Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan: Location, extent, relief features, climate, drainage, vegetation, agriculture, livestock, dairy development, population distribution, growth, literacy, sex ratio, religious composition, industries, planning, budgetary trends, major tourist centres.
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, Kalibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Bairath.
- History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century
- Gurjar Pratihars
- Chauhans of Ajmer
- Relations with Delhi Sultanate
- Mewar, Ranthambore and Jalore
- Rajasthan and Mughals – Sanga, Pratap, Mansingh of Amer, Chandrasen, Rai Singh of Bikaner, Raj Singh of Mewar
- History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan
- Peasants and Tribal Movements.
- Prajamandal Movement.
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Role of women during Medieval and Modern period.
- Society and Religion
- Lok Devata and Devian.
- Saints of Rajasthan.
- Temples, Forts and Palaces.
- Paintings Various Schools.
- Fairs and Festivals.
- Customs, Dresses and Ornaments.
- Folk Music and Dance.
- Language and Literature
- Office of Governor; Role and Functions of Chief Minister and Cabinet; State Secretariat and Chief Secretary; Organisation and role of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission and State Human Rights Commission, Panchayati Raj in Rajasthan.
ii) Current Affairs of Rajasthan:
Major current issues and happenings at state level related to socio-economic, political, games and sports aspects.
(iii) General Knowledge of World & India –
Continents, Oceans and their characteristics, global wind system, environmental problems, global strategies, globalization and its impacts, population trend and distribution, India and U.N.O., Major trends in International policies with special reference to Globalization and Nuclear nonproliferation. Location and its advantages, Monsoonal system, drainage characteristics, changing patterns of agriculture and industries, national income-concept & trends, poverty, reduction schemes, Features of India’s foreign policy, Nehru’s contribution in its making.
Major Landmarks in the Constitutional History of India with special reference to Government of India Acts of 1919 and 1935; Gandhi’s contribution to National Movement; Ambedkar and Constitution; Making: Salient features of Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Duties and Directive Principles of State Policy; offices of the Indian President and Prime Minister; India’s federal system; Major Political Parties.
(iv) Educational Psychology –
- Educational Psychology – its meaning, scope and implications for teacher in classroom situations. Various psychologists and their contributions in education.
- Learning – its meaning and types, different theories of learning and implications for a teacher, transfer of learning, factors affecting learning, constructivist learning.
- Development of learner – Physical, emotional and social development, development of child as an individual-concept development.
- Personality – meaning, theories and assessment, adjustment and its mechanism, maladjustment.
- Intelligence and creativity – meaning, theories and measurement, role in learning, emotional intelligence-concept and practices, human cognition.
- Motivation – meaning and role in the process of learning, achievement motivation.
- Individual differences – meaning and sources, Education of children with special needs – Gifted and talented students, slow learners, delinquency.
- Development and implications in education of – Self concept, attitudes, interest, habits, aptitude and social skills.
- General Knowledge of Physical Education of secondary and senior secondary standards
- Physical Education: Meaning, Aims, objectives, Scope, Need and Importance.
- Misconceptions about Physical Education.
- Biological Foundation: Heredity and Environment, Chronological, Anatomical, Physiological and Mental ages. Body types/Classification, Second wind, Oxygen-debt and kinesthetic sense.
- Psychological foundation: Learning, Personality, Instinct, Emotions, Motives and Motivation.
- Sociological Foundation: Traditions, Leadership, Group dynamics, Socialization and Social interaction.
- Philosophical Foundation: Idealism, Pragmatism, Naturalism and Realism.
- Physical Fitness: Warming up, limbering down, aerobic and anaerobic activities, calisthenics and Rhythmic exercises.
- Exercise programme for the development of the following parts of the body: Chest, Abdomen, Back, Neck, Arm, shoulder, Thigh and Calf.
- Physical and Health related fitness test.
- Games and Sports as cultural heritage.
- Kinesiology: History, aims, objectives and role in Physical Education and Sports.
- Law of Motion, Lever, Force, Center of Gravity, Equilibrium and their relationship with sports.
- Common Postural Deviations/deformities.
- Therapeutic Modalities in Rehabilitations.
- Sports Massage: History, Approach, Effect and Types of Massage Manipulations.
- Prevention and First Aid for Common Sports Injuries.
- General Knowledge of sports, Physical Education and its current affairs: 40 Marks Games/Sports: Athletics, Basketball, Badminton, Chess, Cricket, Football, Gymnastic, Handball, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Lawn Tennis, Swimming/Diving, Table Tennis, Volleyball and Wrestling.
- History of above Games / Sports.
- Latest general rules of above Games / Sports.
- Measurement of play fields and specifications of sports equipment of above Game / Sports.
- Fundamental Skills of above Games / Sports.
- Related sports terminologies of above Games / Sports.
- Proper sports gear of above Games / Sports Important tournaments and venues Sports Personalities Sports Awards Sports associations or federations.
- Modern Olympic Games: 1.0.C, Start of Olympics, Olympiad, Objectives, Motto, Olympic Charter, Olympic venue, Olympic Flag/Ring, Olympic Mascot, Olympic oath, Olympic Flame/torch, Medals, Opening and Closing ceremonies.
- Theories, Definitions and History of Physical Education: 20 Marks
- Definitions and principles of Physical Education.
- Physical education in the city/states of Greece and other countries.
- Physical education in ancient India: Vedic period, Epic period and Medieval period.
- Survey of Modern Physical Education in India: Pre and post independence period.
- Contribution to the growth of physical education by leaders and movements of following:
- Leaders: B.P.De Coubertin, Johan Basedow, Guts Muths, H.C.Buck, G.D.Sondhi, Dr.P.M.Josheph. Prof.D.G.Wakharkar Prof. Karan Singh and Prof.Ajmer Singh. Movements: Turnverein Movement, Philanthropium movement, Spartakiad, Y.M.C.A and Akharas.
- Education and Games Psychology: 20 Marks
- Psychology: Meaning, Definitions, Nature, Branches and Scope.
- Importance of Psychology in Education with special reference to Physical Education.
- Growth and Development,
- Sports Psychology: Meaning, Definitions and Nature.
- Psycho-physical unity.
- Individual differences.
- Transfer of training.
- Methods, Supervision and Organizations of Physical Education: 20 Marks
- Types of teaching methods, principles of teaching, presentation technique, principles of class management.
- Lesson planning: types of lesson, objectives and parts of lessons.
- Teaching Aids.
- Guiding principles, essential features, techniques and qualities of supervision.
- Organization and conduct of competitions and tournaments: knock-out, league, combination and challenge or perennial type tournament.
- Public relation meaning, importance in physical education and sports
- Theories of Training and Decisions: 20 Marks
- Sports training: Principles, Characteristics and methods.
- Training load and Periodization.
- Motor abilities: Meaning, Types, Principles and methods of developing.
- Coaching: Meaning, Techniques, tactics and Lead-up games activities.
- Officiating: Meaning, Importance and Principles.
- Qualities, qualifications & responsibilities of a good official.
- Science of Basic Physical Anatomy, its Functions and Health Education: 40 Marks
- Anatomy: Meaning, concept, need and importance in physical education & sports.
- Cell, tissue, organ and organ system.
- Bones and Joints: Definition, Classification and Terminology of movement around joints.
- Muscles: Structure and Functional Classification, General Characteristics (Properties)
- Exercise Physiology: Meaning, need and importance in physical education & sports, Effects of exercise on muscular system, circulatory system and respiratory system.
- Health: Dimensions, Ecology, Spectrum, Determinants and Positive health, Hygiene, community health and aspects of school health services.
- Health education: concept, objectives, importance and principles.
- Food, nutrition, balance diet and diet according to sports activities.
- Health problems.
- Diseases: Communicable, non-communicable and hereditary.
- Entertainment, Camp and Yoga: 40 Marks
- Recreation: Definition, Types, Scope, Significance, Philosophy and Objectives.
- Theories of play.
- Organization and administration: Agencies offering recreation, facilities, equipment’s and their maintenance.
- Types of recreational activities.
- Camping: Scope, significance and Types of camps, Selection and Layout of camp sites, Organization and administration of camps.
- Yoga: Meaning, Types, Stages, Scope, Objective, Significance and yogic kriyas.
- Asanas and its Advantage: Ardha matsyendrasana, Bhujangasana, Chakrasana, Dhanurasana, Halasana, Mayurasana, Paschimotanasana, Padmasana, Shalabhasana, Sarvangasana, Savasana, Sukhasana, Tadasana and Vajrasana.
RSMSSB Physical Education Teacher (PTI) Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is RSMSSB Physical Education Teacher (PTI) Syllabus??
What is the Exam Pattern for RSMSSB Physical Education Teacher (PTI) 2022?
Where can I Get the RSMSSB Physical Education Teacher (PTI) Syllabus PDF?
What are the Total Marks for RSMSSB Physical Education Teacher (PTI) Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the RSMSSB Physical Education Teacher (PTI) Exam ?