- 1 RSMSSB Sanganak (Computer) Syllabus, Exam Pattern | Download PDF
- 2 RSMSSB Sanganak Syllabus 2021 | Exam Pattern
- 3 RSMSSB Sanganak (Computer ) Syllabus 2021 PDF
- 4 RSMSSB Sanganak Exam Pattern 2021
- 5 Rajasthan Subordinate RSMSSB Sanganak Syllabus
RSMSSB Sanganak (Computer) Syllabus, Exam Pattern | Download PDF
RSMSSB Computer Syllabus 2021 is available here. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Sanganak Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for RSMSSB Sanganak (Computer) Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of the RSMSSB Sanganak Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the RSMSSB Computer Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the RSMSSB Sanganak Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the RSMSSB L Sanganak Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get RSMSSB Computer Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
RSMSSB Sanganak Syllabus 2021 | Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board RSMSSB Sanganak Exam can get the syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of the RSMSSB Syllabus 2021 Computer Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth RSMSSB Computer Syllabus 2021 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Sanganak Syllabus 2021. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge RSMSSB Sanganak Exam 2021 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for RSMSSB L Computer Examination from our site for your preparation.
RSMSSB Sanganak (Computer ) Syllabus 2021 PDF
|Name of the Board||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Computer (Sanganak)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
RSMSSB Sanganak Exam Pattern 2021
The Exam pattern of the RSMSSB Sanganak Computer Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Sanganak Computer Exam Paper has an objective type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the RSMSSB Sanganak Computer Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
RSMSSB Computer Test Pattern
|S.No||Part No||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Total Mark||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Part I||General Knowledge||30||30||2 Hours|
|2.||Part II||Statistics, Economics and Mathematics||70||70|
|Total||100 Q’s||100 Marks|
Rajasthan Subordinate RSMSSB Sanganak Syllabus
The RSMSSB Computer Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates, those who have applied for RSMSSB Computer Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Exam. The RSMSSB Computer Syllabus topics mentioned below.
RSMSSB Computer Exam Syllabus 2021
RSMSSB Computer Syllabus 2021 for General Knowledge
- Schemes of the State Government
- Major Irrigation Projects
- Development Programmes and
- Various Resources of power and Population in Rajasthan.
- Vegetation and Soil
- Natural Resources – Minerals, Forest, Water, Livestock, Wild Life and its Conservation,
- Major physiographic divisions of Rajasthan
- Environmental Conservation
Rajasthan SMSSB Sanganak Exam Syllabus 2021 for History
- Folk Drama
- Famous Forts
- Temples and Hawelies
- Paintings- various schools in Rajasthan
- History of Rajasthan
- Famous Historical & Cultural Places of Rajasthan
- Folk Literature
- Lok Debian-Devata
- Folk Art
- Saints of Rajasthan
- Major tourist centres and Heritage Conservation.
- Folk Music and Dance
- Fairs & Festivals
RSMSSB Sanganak Syllabus 2021 for Part B – Economics, and Mathematics
- Collection, Classification, Tabulation and Diagrammatic Presentation of data. Measures of Central Tendency, Dispersion, Moments.
- Index Number: Uses, types, and limitations of index numbers, construction of index numbers, simple and weighted aggregate method, Simple and weighted average price-relatives, Chain base index numbers, Base shifting, Cost of Living index numbers.
- Design of Sample Survey: Sampling Unit, Sampling frame, Sampling fraction, Sampling with and without replacement, Population Parameter and Sample estimator, Simple random sampling, stratified random sampling, systematic sampling, cluster sampling.
- Correlation and Regression: Correlation and its coefficients, Linear Regression.
- Time Series Analysis: Components, Measurements of Trend, Seasonal, Cyclical and irregular variations.