TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Download PDF
TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2023 is available here. Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited Senior Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for TIIC Senior Officer Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of the TIIC Senior Officer Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern Pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus and can download it. Here, we are providing the TIIC Senior Officer with Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the TIIC Senior Officer Previous Papers, Syllabus, and Exam Pattern. Get TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern Pdf for free download.
TIIC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 Highlights
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC)|
|Post Name||Manager (Finance), Manager (Legal), Senior Officer (Technical), Senior Officer (Finance), Senior Officer (Legal)|
|Selection Process||· Online Examination
· Personal Interview
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates who are applying for Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited TIIC Senior Officer Exam can get the syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having knowledge of the TIIC Syllabus 2023 Senior Officer Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify for the examination to know the in-depth TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2023 through this article. In this section, we provide the topic Wise Syllabus for Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited Senior Officer Syllabus 2023. Also, begin your preparation now as there is a huge TIIC Senior Officer Exam 2023 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for TIICL Senior Officer Examination from our site for your preparation.
|Type Of Exam||Name Of Subject||Number Of Marks|
|Objective type questions with multiple choices||English Language||100 Marks|
|General Awareness with specific reference to banking Industry|
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- The Total Number of Questions in this exam is 100.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- The time allocated for this exam will be of 100 minutes.
TIIC Senior Officer Exam Pattern 2023
The Exam pattern of the TIIC Senior Officer Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited Senior Officer Senior Officer Exam Paper has objective type questions of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude, and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attend the Exam can download the TIIC Senior Officer Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
Download Subject Wise Tamilnadu TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2023 PDF
The TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for the Exam. Candidates who have applied for TIIC Senior Officer Recruitment can use this syllabus to help you to give your best in the Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited Exam. The TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus topics are mentioned below.
TIIC Senior Engineer, Senior Officer Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF
TIIC SO Syllabus 2023 – English Language
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Correction.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2023 for Aptitude
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Trains.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Number System.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Pie Charts.
- Bar Graphs.
- Line Graphs.
- HCF & LCM.
- Profit and Loss.
TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2023 for Professional Knowledge for Part I
- Basic Accounting Concepts and Principles are inclusive of Bank Reconciliation, Depreciation, Preparation of Balance Sheet, and Profit & Loss Account.
- Managerial Costing & Breakeven Analysis, Analysis of Cash Flow Statement / Fund Flow Statement, and Ratio Analysis.
- Capital Budgeting – Purpose, Different type of Projects, Techniques Discounted / Non-Discounted Cash Flow Approaches, Modeling & Forecasting Cash Flow and Financial Statements and Capital Structure Decisions.
- Working Capital Management & Leverage Analysis
- Business Risks & Financial Risks
- Investment Decisions
- Strategic Analysis – SWOT / TOWS Matrix / Portfolio Analysis
- Basic Business Laws
- Income Tax on Individuals / Corporates
- Project Appraisal
- Companies Act 2013
- Corporate Social Responsibility
TIIC SO Syllabus 2023 for Professional Knowledge for Part II
- Determinants and matrices
- Calculus and Differential Equations
- Applied Probability
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Devices
- Electronic Circuit
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: Circuit Analysis
- Digital Electronics
- Linear Integrated Circuit
- Communication Theory and System
- Project Management
TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus 2023 for Professional Knowledge For Part III
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
- Law of Contract Act, 1872
- Law of Limitation Act, 1963
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- The Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Companies Act, 2013
- SARFAESI Act, 2002
- SFCs Act, 1951
- Recovery of Debts Due To the Banks & Financial Institutions Act, 1993
- Civil Procedure Code, 1908
- Right to Information Act, 2005
- Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
- Partnership Act, 1932
- Tamilnadu Registration Act 1908 – Amendment by way of Tamilnadu Act No.29 of 2012
- Drafting of plaint
- Scrutiny of title – Hindu Succession Act, Indian Succession Act, Mohammedan Law – only about the succession of property – class I and class II legal heirs.
- Measurement and Conversion
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code 2016