Contents in this Article
TS GENCO JAO Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
TS GENCO JAO Syllabus 2018 is available here. Telangana GENCO Junior Accounts officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for TS GENCO Junior Accounts officer (JAO) Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of TS GENCO Junior Accounts officer Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the TS GENCO JAO Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the TS GENCO Junior Accounts officer Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the TS GENCO Junior Accounts officer Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get TS GENCO JAO Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
TS GENCO Junior Accounts officer (JAO) Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Ltd TS GENCO Junior Accounts officer Exam can get syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of TS GENCO Syllabus 2018 JAO Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth TS GENCO JAO Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Ltd Junior Accounts officer Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge TS GENCO Junior Accounts officer Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for TS GENCOL JAO Examination from our site for your preparation.
TS GENCO JAO Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of TS GENCO Junior Accounts officer JAO Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Ltd Junior Accounts officer JAO Exam Paper has obctive type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the TS GENCO Junior Accounts officer JAO Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
Telangana GENCO JAO Syllabus PDF
The TS GENCO JAO Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for TS GENCO JAO Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Ltd Exam. The TS GENCO JAO Syllabus topics mentioned below.
TS GENCO Junior Accounts officer JAO Exam Syllabus
Telangana GENCO JAO Syllabus – Accountancy Including Advanced Accountancy
- Basic concepts and conventions – Accounting process upto and including preparation of Final Accounts.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Bills of Exchange
- Errors and their rectification
- Depreciation, Provisions, and Reserves
- Self-balancing ledgers
- Royalties Hire Purchase and Installment systems
- Accounts from incomplete records
TSGENCO JAO Syllabus 2018
- Accounts of Non – Trading concerns
- Partnership Accounts (including Admission, Retirement, death, and dissolution)
- Branch Accounts
- Company Accounts – issue and forfeiture of shares and debentures – redemption of debentures – bonus shares Final Accounts
- Amalgamation. Absorption and Reconstruction
- Valuation of goodwill and shares
- Ratio Analysis
- Accounting standards
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Working Capital
- Funds Flow and Cashflow
- Labour Costs.
- Unit or output costing
- Job arid contract costing
- Operating Costing
- Process Costing
- Marginal Costing
- Standard Costing and Variance analysis
- Budgetary control
- Internal Chock and Control
- Vouching and Verification
- Audit of Companies
- Divisible Profits
- Audit and investigation
TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Syllabus 2018 for Section B
General Awareness and Numerical Ability:
- Analytical & Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Related to Telangana Culture
Telangana GENCO Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)Exam Syllabus for General Aptitude
- Numerical Ability.
- Profit & Loss.
- Language Proficiency.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Computer Awareness.
- General Knowledge.
- Political and Cultural History of Telangana.
- Telangana Statehood Movement.
- Formation of Telangana State etc.