TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF: The Telangana State Public Service Commission has released TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus on its Official Web portal @ tspsc.gov.in. The TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam Pattern is uploaded on this page for the sake of the Candidates. The Candidates who had applied for TSPSC Jobs and preparing accountant, and Accounts Officer Exam 2023 should check this article for TSPSC Syllabus and test pattern PDF. Here we have uploaded the Subject Wise Syllabus and Detailed Exam Pattern to help the Aspirants in their Exam Preparation. So all the Applicants are advised to read this article completely and Download the TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Below Section for free of cost.
Contents in this Article
TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus 2023 Highlights
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer (ULB), Junior Accounts Officer (ULB), Senior Accountant (ULB)|
Get TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2023 Here
The TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Notification 2023 has been released by the Officials and the TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam 2023 will be held soon. So the Candidates who had applied for TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer 2023 and Stated Exam preparation for the TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam should check this Article now
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Commerce (Degree Level)||150||150||150|
Download New TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus 2023 PDF
TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus 2023 PDF: TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF are available on this page for Download. The Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the Subject Wise TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus on its Official website @ tspsc.gov.in.. Here we have provided the TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus. The TSPSC Exam will be conducted to recruit the Accountant, Accounts Officer Posts. To help the Aspirants we have uploaded the TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus on this page for Download. Here we have provided the Subject Wise TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus PDF.
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental issues and Disaster Management.
5. Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Geography of India with a focus on Telangana.
7. Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government.
8. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana.
9. Policies of Telangana State.
10. History of Modern India with a focus on the Indian National Movement.
11. History of Telangana with special emphasis on the Movement for Telangana Statehood.
12. Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation.
13. Basic English.
PAPER-II: COMMERCE (DEGREE LEVEL)
1. Accounting — Meaning and Definition – Book-keeping and Accounting – Accounting concepts and conventions- Indian Accounting StandardsClassification of Accounts – Rules of Double Entry System – Accounting Process: Journal, ledger, balancing- Trial Balance, Final Accounts of a sole trader.
2. Subsidiary Books and Bank Reconciliation Statements – Errors and Rectification – Depreciation.
3. Accounts from Incomplete Records – Joint Venture Accounts- Consignment Accounts – Accounts for Non-Profit Organizations.
4. Partnership Accounts – Partnership Deed- Capital Accounts (Fixed and Fluctuating) – Admission, Retirement, and Death of a Partner – Insolvency of a Partner- Dissolution of Firm.
5. Advance Accounting – Valuation of Goodwill and Shares – Issue of Shares and Debentures and their Redemption – Final Accounts – Issue of Bonus Shares and Profits prior to Incorporation – Amalgamation and Internal Reconstruction.
6. Cost and Management Accounting – Concepts – Elements of Costs- Cost sheet- Marginal Costing – Break Even Analysis – Budgets and Budgetary ControlFinancial Statement Analysis: Ratio Analysis – Funds Flow Analysis and Cash Flow Analysis.
7. Introduction to Statistics – Measures of Central Tendency – Measures of Dispersion and Skewness – Correlation and Regression – Time Series and Index Numbers.
8. Income Tax – Introduction – Income from Salaries – Income from House Property – Income from Other Sources – Deductions from Gross Total Income – Total Income – Tax Liability of Individuals – Filing of Returns: GST- Determination of Tax- Filling of Tax- Defining tax rates at Master and transaction level- Reports.
9. Business Organisation and Management– Fundamental concepts – Forms of Business Organisation – Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited liability partnership- Joint Hindu Family – One person Company- Joint Stock Company. Management – Concepts- Functions – Principles of Management.
10. Business Economics – Meaning – Demand and Supply Analysis – Production Analysis – Market Structure and Equilibrium – National Income –Trade Cycles and International Trade.
11. Sale of Goods Act, Contract Act – Essentials – Discharge of Contract – Consumer Protection Act: Company Law — Doctrines – Management of Companies – Winding up of Companies.
12. Auditing – Planning of Audit and Control – Type of Audit- Auditor: Qualifications and Disqualifications- Internal Control, Internal Check and Internal Audit – Vouching –Verification of Valuation of Assets.
13. Banking: Functions of Commercial Banks- E-banking- Mobile Banking- Core Banking- Bank Assurance- Ombudsman- Reserve Bank of India – Functions
14. Financial Services: Meaning- Fund-based Services and Fee-based banking Leasing- Hire purchasing- Venture Capital- Discounting concept- FactoringForftaing- Merchant Banking.
15. Insurance- Types of Insurance- Insurance Products- IRDAI Functions- Final Accounts of Insurance- Re-insurance- Penetration and Density- OmbudsmanFunctions of Third Party Agreement and Claims settlements.
TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus?
What is the Exam Pattern for TSPSC 2023?
Where can I Get the TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus PDF?
What are the Total Marks for TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam ?