Contents in this Article
- TSPSC Telangana Health Department Lab Technician Grade 2 Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Download PDF
- TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Syllabus 2018 Pdf
- TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Exam pattern 2018
- Telangana Health Department Lab Technician Grade 2 Exam Syllabus 2018
- Download TSPSC TVVP Lab Technician Exam Syllabus 2018
TSPSC Telangana Health Department Lab Technician Grade 2 Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Download PDF
TSPSC Lab Technician Grade II Syllabus and Exam Pattern is available here. TSPSC Telangana Health Department TVVP Lab Technician Model papers are available now. Candidates who are applied for Telangana state Health Department Lab Technician Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Telangana PSC . All those applicants can check the TSPSC Lab Technician question Papers and download. Here, we are providing the TSPSC Lab Technician Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided Telangana Health Department Lab Technician syllabus 2017. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2017.
TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Syllabus 2018 Pdf
TSPSC Telangana vaidhya vidhana Parishad Lab Technician Grade 2 Syllabus Pdf available here for free . So, candidates who applied for TSPSC Staff Nurse Jobs can download TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus . Also, the individuals can get more TSPSC Telangana Lab Technician Previous Year Papers from the official website.
TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Exam pattern 2018
|ubjects||Total Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I General Abilities||50 Questions||50 Marks||50 Minutes|
|Paper-II: Clinical Bio Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology (Diploma Level)||100 Questions||100 Marks||100 Minutes|
Telangana Health Department Lab Technician Grade 2 Exam Syllabus 2018
Language of Exam:
- Paper-I: English and Telugu
- Paper-II: English
Negative Marks: N/A
Paper-I Syllabus (General Abilities)
- Current Affairs: International, National, and State.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State. Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Paper-II Syllabus – Diploma Level (Clinical Bio Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology)
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Laboratory Services
- Infrastructure in the Laboratories
- Specimen Collection, Storage & Transport
- Water, Chemical, Solution, and Reagents
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Clinical Microbiology
- Cytology and General Pathology