- 1 UBI Forex Officer & Treasury Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Download PDF
- 2 Union Bank Of India (UBI) Syllabus 2018 |UBI Forex Officer & Treasury Officer Exam Pattern
- 3 UBI Forex Officer Exam Pattern 2018 – Treasury Officer Test pattern
- 4 Union Bnk of India (UBI) Treasury Officer Syllabus 2018
UBI Forex Officer & Treasury Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Download PDF
Dear Candidates, UBI Forex Officer Syllabus 2018 Pdf is available here.Check Union bank of India UBI Forex Officer, Treasury Officer Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern and Previous papers. Aspirants who are applied for UBI Forex Officer Recruitment Jobs can get more details of UBI Forex Officer & Treasury officer Syllabus 2018 from here. Practice for the exam by referring the UBI Forex Officer Syllabus 2018 & Test Pattern. Here we Provide latest syllabus and exam pattern for UBI Forex Officer Jobs. Download UBI Officer Syllabus pdf and Exam Pattern from below Links
Union Bank Of India (UBI) Syllabus 2018 |UBI Forex Officer & Treasury Officer Exam Pattern
Aspirants of individuals can check the latest UBI Forex officer recruitment details on this page. We had the chance to apply for the recruitment. Applicants are confused about the syllabus of the exam, so no need to worry about that we have updated the latest syllabus on this page. We have provided the clear details on the current page. Before going to the examination applicants who had enrolled the examination they can refer the each and every topic in the written examination. The organisation is going to conduct the written examination in order to select the suitable and the talented candidates. With the help of the syllabus, aspirants will get the high marks in the written examination. we request candidates prepare well according to the syllabus only.
UBI Forex Officer Exam Pattern 2018 – Treasury Officer Test pattern
Union bank of India (UBI) Forex officer, Treasury Officer Exam pattern is available here. Aspirants before starting the exam preparation know the structure of the question paper by viewing the UBI Forex Officer, Treasury officer Test Pattern. Also, know the subjects included in the exam in order to score good marks in the written test. Also if the exam applicant knows the details of the duration of the written test and the weightage of each subject, then you can plan your preparation schedule more efficiently.
|S No||Exam Type||Subject||Number of Question||No of Marks||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Reasoning||50||25||200 Marks||2 hours|
|4||Professional knowledge relevant to the post||50||100|
Union Bnk of India (UBI) Treasury Officer Syllabus 2018
Union Bank Syllabus for Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Alligation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
Specialist Officer UBI Forex Officer Syllabus for Rationality/Reasoning
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Visual Memory.
- Data Sufficiency etc.
Syllabus for General English Union Bank Industrial Treasury Officer
- Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
- Interrogative Sentence
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake detection
- Mood & Voice
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Noun & Pronoun
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Spotting of Error
- Lead Bank Scheme: All You Need to Know
- Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets (S4A Scheme)
- Banking Concepts
- Commercial Banking
- Reserve bank of India
- International Banking
- Institutional Financing
- Depositor Education and Awareness Fund (DEAF) Scheme
- Banking Ombudsman
- Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
- Banking Terms
- List of Important Abbreviations For SBI PO
- 10 Important Banking Terms To Remember
- List of Currency Terms With Explanation
- Banking Terms for IBPS, SBI, RRB and RBI Exams
- Investment and Exchange
- E-banking & Payment Banks
- International financial organization
- Important Acts related to Banking and Finance in India
- Cash Management
- Line of Credit Guidelines by IDEAS
- Gold Monetization Scheme: Objectives & Benefits
- Recent Amendments in Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Public and Private Sector Banks
- Other Banking & Financial Organisations
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Important Full Forms and Abbreviations For Banking Exams
Download UBI Forex Officer & Treasury Officer Syllabus 2018 PDF