APPSC Clinical Psychologist Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Candidates Are you preparing for APPSC Clinical Psychologist Exam 2023 Then this article is for You……….! Here The APPSC Clinical Psychologist Syllabus 2023 And Exam Pattern are available in detail. So the Candidates, who had applied for APPSC Clinical PsychologistCourt Jobs 2023 and Searching Online for APPSC Clinical Psychologist Syllabus 2023, will get complete information here. The APPSC had recently announced the APPSC Clinical Psychologist Exam 2023. So the Applicants who applied for APPSC Clinical Psychologist Exam must check this article. The APPSC Clinical PsychologistCourt Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be a huge competition for the Examination. So the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated APPSC Clinical Psychologist Syllabus and Exam Structure.
Contents in this Article
APPSC Clinical Psychologist Syllabus 2023 Highlights
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Clinical Psychologist|
Download APPSC Clinical Psychologist Syllabus 2023 PDF
PAPER-I GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms, and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis: Tabulation of data Visual representation of data Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including a). Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s Financial implications. b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions. c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues. d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs. e). Implications to financial resources of state government. f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments. g). Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation. h). Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues. i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions
Memory processes – encoding, storage and retrieval
Sensory, short term and long term memories
Models of memory – Atkinson and Shiffrin, Craik and Lockhart and Tulving
Types of memory – Semantic, Iconic, Episodic, Flashbulb, Autobiographical and
Biological bases of memory – Engram, PET scan, biochemical factors in memory
Measurement of memory – recall, recognition and relearning
Improving memory – strageties
Theories of Forgetting – Decay, Interference, Motivated
Organization of long term memory – contribution of Ebbinghaus, Bartlet and Tulvig