APPSC Junior Assistant Cum Typist Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
APPSC Junior Assistant Cum Typist Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available now. Dear candidates who applied for the APPSC Junior Assistant Cum Typist Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission . All those applicants can check the APPSC Junior Assistant Cum Typist Syllabus and Exam Pattern and can download. Here, we are providing the APPSC Jr Assistant Cum Typist Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided APPSC Junior Assistant Cum Typist Syllabus and Exam pattern 2017. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided APPSC Junior Assistant Cum Typist Syllabus. Then, you will get an idea about the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker test pattern.
Click Here for Recruitment Notification
APPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
|5.||Numerical & Arithmetical Abilities|
|6.||Proficiency in Office Automation with usage of Computers and Associated Software|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017
The presented the AP PSC Exam pattern of Junior Assistant exam helps to know the structure of the Screening test. The Questions might be asked from the above subject topics. So, note down the subject topics and its sub-topics of Jr Assistant APPSC new syllabus 2017 in Telugu from this article.
APPSC new syllabus 2017: General Studies
- History, Economics, Civics and Geography.
- Physical Science.
- Natural Science.
- Current Affairs, Current Events of National & International Importance.
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Basic things about disaster management (CBSE- VIII & IX Standard).
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
APPSC Computer Assistant syllabus 2017: Logical Reasoning
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Series.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Ranking.
- Mirror Images.
- Coding-Decoding etc.
APPSC Syllabus in Telugu: Numerical & Arithmetical Abilities
- Number Systems.
- Time & Distance.
- Tables & Graphs etc. of 10th Level.
- L.C.M & H.C.F.
- Time & Work.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Descriptive Passage.
- Logical Passage.
- Narrative Passage.
Proficiency in Office Automation with usage of Computers and Associated Software
- Example: Typing a letter/passage/paragraph ( about 100-150 words ) in MS-Word 15.
- Preparation of a Table/Graph in MS-Excel.
- Preparation of PowerPoint Presentations/Slides (Two) on MS-Power Point.
- Creation and manipulation of databases.
- Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox).
APPSC Syllabus Pdf 2017: Computer Literacy
- Computer Applications and Basics of DOS, WINDOWS, UNIX, DB Management, DTP.
- Concepts of E-Governance including E-Mail, E-Commerce, the Internet, Computer Viruses.
- M.S-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Etc.).