- 1 BMRC Graduate Engineer Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers – Download PDF
- 1.1 Bangalore Metro rail BMRCL Graduate Engineer Syllabus 2017 || Exam Pattern
- 1.2 BMRC Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.3 BMRCL Graduate Engineer (Civil) Exam pattern 2017
- 1.4 BMRCL Exam Syllabus for Graduate Engineer | Download BMRC Graduate Engineer syllabus PDF
- 1.5 Download BMRC Graduate Engineer Previous Papers, Syllabus 2017 PDF
BMRC Graduate Engineer Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers – Download PDF
Dear Candidates, BMRC Graduate Engineer Civil Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017 Bangalore Metro rail Graduate Engineer Previous papers & Model question papers Exam Syllabus are available here. Questionpapersonline.com Provides Practice Papers for BMRC Graduate Engineer Civil Exam. Aspirants who applied for the Bangalore Metro Graduate Engineer Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited. All those applicants who may attend to BMRC Graduate Engineer Civil Exam can check the BMRC Graduate Engineer question Papers and can download. Here we Updating the BMRC Graduate Engineer Previous papers with answers. Here we also provided BMRC Graduate Engineer syllabus 2017. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided BMRC Graduate Engineer Syllabus.
Bangalore Metro rail BMRCL Graduate Engineer Syllabus 2017 || Exam Pattern
Aspirants of individuals can check the latest BMRCL Graduate Engineer recruitment details on this page. We had the chance to apply for the recruitment. Applicants are confused about the syllabus of the exam, so no need to worry about that we have updated the latest syllabus on this page. We have provided the clear details on the current page. Before going to the examination applicants who had enrolled the examination they can refer the each and every topic in the written examination. The organisation is going to conduct the written examination in order to select the suitable and the talented candidates. With the help of the syllabus, aspirants will get the high marks in the written examination. we request candidates prepare well according to the syllabus only.
BMRC Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2017
The applicants will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. They should qualify for all the rounds given below to achieve final employment. They need to score merit marks to move into further rounds of selection.
- Written Test
- Certificate verification
BMRCL Graduate Engineer (Civil) Exam pattern 2017
|1||Written Test||Concerned Discipline||75||120 Minutes|
- The examination is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- Duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- The exam is completely objective i.e consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
BMRCL Exam Syllabus for Graduate Engineer | Download BMRC Graduate Engineer syllabus PDF
Bangalore Metro Rail Graduate Engineer Syllabus 2017 for Civil
- Building Materials And Construction.
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics.
- RCC and Steel Structures.
- The strength of Materials And Theory of Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management.
- Surveying etc.
BMRC Engineer Syllabus 2017 for Civil /Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics
- Electrical Circuits and Networks.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Machines and power Electronic Drives.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Power Systems.
Bangalore Metro Rail Graduate Engineer (GE) Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics
- Mathematics related to Engg.
- Logic Design
- Control Systems
- Field Theory
- Power Electronics
- Transformers and Induction Machines
- Signals and Systems
- Transmission and Distribution
- Engineering Physics and Chemistry
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Basic Electronics
- Electronic Circuits
- Electric Power Generation
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- DC Machines and Synchronous Machines
- Linear IC’s and Applications
- Industrial Drives and Applications
- Electrical Design, Estimation and Costing
- Power System Operation and Control
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Data Base Management Systems
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Energy Auditing & Demand Side Management
- Electrical Power Quality
- Electrical Distribution Systems
- HYDC Transmission
- Control Theory
- Reactive Power Management
- Digital Signal Processing
- Computer Aided Electrical Drawing
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Digital System Design with VHDL
- Power System Planning
- Computer Control of Electrical Drives
- VLSI Circuits and Design
- Power System Analysis and Stability
- Switchgear and Protection
- Electrical Machine Design
- Computer Techniques- in-Power-System-Analysis
- Electrical Power Utilization
- High Voltage Engineering
- Current Affairs – International & National
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Events related to India and its neighboring countries
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian & World Geography
- Indian Constitution
- General Polity
- Science & Technology etc
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Figures Classification
- Relationship concepts
- Spatial Orientation
- Spatial Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and Decoding etc
- Computer Hardware
- MS Word
- Operating System
- MS Power-Point
- Computer Software
- MS Excel
- Internet Usage etc