Contents in this Article
- CRPF ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) Steno Syllabus 2017
- CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Central Reserve Police Force ASI Steno Previous Papers Pdf
- Central Reserve Police Force ASI Steno Exam Syllabus 2017 Pdf
- CRPF ASI Steno Syllabus for Hindi/ English Language
- CRPF Steno Syllabus for General Intelligence
- CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus for Numerical Aptitude
CRPF ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) Steno Syllabus 2017
CRPF ASI Steno Syllabus 2017 Pdf available now. Candidates those applied for Central Reserve Police Force Asst Sub Inspector Recruitment of Steno Posts can get the Syllabus and Test Pattern. Therefore, go through the CRPF Syllabus for ASI Steno Exam 2017 given down the page. – www.crpf.nic.in or www.crpfindia.com.
The CRPF Syllabus 2017 is available for download from the link given below. Applicants of Police Jobs in Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment of Stenographer vacancies will be selected through Written Examination. Candidates who are going to appear for this exam can check the CRPF ASI Steno Syllabus & CRPF ASI Steno Exam Pattern to start their preparation. The syllabus consists of topics that needed to prepare for written test. Thus, the aspirants who have applied for these posts will be searching for the CRPF ASI Steno Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Hence we provided the CRPF Steno Syllabus & CRPF Steno Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The Central Reserve Police Force ASI Steno Syllabus pdf is also available on the official website www.crpf.nic.in or www.crpfindia.com for download. The CRPF Sub Inspector Syllabus is provided on this page below.
For more efficient exam preparation we also provided the Previous Year Questions papers for Assistant Sub Inspector Steno Exam. Practice the model Papers to get grip on time management and to improve your speed up skills. By this, you can also get the knowledge on the subject. Therefore, Download the Sample Previous Year CRPF ASI Steno Question Paper from below enclosed links.
The Central Reserve Police Force is the law enforcement agency working under the Central Armed Forces of India. The CRPF was established in the year 1939. The CRPF releases notifications every year for the recruitment of efficient candidates into various posts. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Interview conducted by the officials of CRPF. Eligible aspirants who are interested in Police jobs can apply for these posts through online mode after the release of notification.
CRPF ASI Stenographer Exam Pattern 2017
|Written Test||I||Hindi/English Language||50||50||2 Hours|
|Objective Type||III||Numerical Aptitude||50||50|
- I to IV Part Question Paper will be of Objective Type.
- The Part II, III, IV will be set in Bilingual.
- Paper II is Descriptive Type (Bilingual- English/ Hindi).
- The Descriptive type Paper II consists of Two Questions i.e, Essay Writing (15 Marks, 150 Words) and Letter Writing (10 Marks, 100 Words).
- The Final Merit List has drawn from Part I and Part II with Total 225 Marks.
Central Reserve Police Force ASI Steno Exam Syllabus 2017 Pdf
After checking the Test Pattern of CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Exam, refer the Syllabus given below. The Provided Syllabus consists of Topics that needed to prepare for the exam. So, Note down the topics that cover under the Assistant Sub Inspector CRPF Stenographer 2017 Syllabus.
CRPF ASI Steno Syllabus for Hindi/ English Language
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
CRPF Steno Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Spatial Orientation.
- Problem Solving.
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Figural Classification.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus for Numerical Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Whole Numbers.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time & Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation etc.