Contents in this Article
- IRDAI Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download PDF
- IRDAI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023 Highlights
- IRDA Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2023
- IRDA Asst Manager Exam Pattern 2023
- IRDAI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023 PDF
- Syllabus for Phase – II Descriptive Examination
- (ii) Paper II – Economic and Social Issues impacting Insurance
- (iii) Paper III – Insurance and Management Part 1 – Insurance
- Part 2 – Management
IRDAI Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download PDF
IRDA Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023 IRDAI Asst Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 are available now. Candidates who applied for IRDA Assistant Manager Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Of India IRDAI. All those applicants can check the IRDA Assistant Manager question Papers and can download them. Here, we are providing the IRDA Assistant Manager Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided IRDA Asst Manager Exam syllabus 2023. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided IRDA Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023 Highlights
|Organization||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)|
|Job Location||Across India|
IRDA Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2023
- The Phase – I On-line Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) will be for 160 marks with four Tests as under:
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40|| |
Composite time of 90 minutes
|2||Test of English Language||40||40|
|3||Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|4||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||40||40|
A candidate has to qualify in each Objective Test separately and in aggregate as per the cut- off marks for each test and in aggregate to be decided by IRDAI. Separate cut-offs may also be applied for each of the specializations and general posts. Tests will be provided in English and Hindi (except test of English Language which will be provided only in English).
- The scores of Phase – I On-line Preliminary Examination will be computed by adopting the following procedure:
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective Tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each Objective Test is
considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the Objective Tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores *.
* Scores obtained by candidates in any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores obtained in all examinations, if the examination is conducted in more than one session.
- Test-wise scores and scores on total is computed with decimal points up to two
- Candidates are required to appear for all three papers in Phase – II Descriptive
Examination in one session. Separate Admission letter will be issued for the purpose. The time-table for Phase – II Descriptive Examination will be intimated to the candidates concerned along with Admission Letter for Phase – II. The Phase – II Descriptive Examination will consist of three papers as under:
IRDA Asst Manager Exam Pattern 2023
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Marks||Time (Minutes)|
|Paper-I: English||Descriptive (question papers displayed on the computer and to be written using pen and paper)||100||60|
|Paper-II: Economic and Social Issues impacting Insurance||100||60|
|Paper-III: Insurance and Management||100||60|
IRDAI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023 PDF
IRDAI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: The Officials of the IRDAI have released the Assistant Manager Syllabus PDF for the Applied Candidates on its Official website @ irdai.gov.in. So all the Applicants Can Check IRDAI Assistant Manager Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process Here. The IRDAI has recently released the Recruitment Notification of Assistant Manager Posts. Here in this Article, We have provided the IRDAI Assistant Manager Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process.
Syllabus for Phase – II Descriptive Examination
- Paper I – English
- Precis writing;
- Comprehension and Business/Office
(ii) Paper II – Economic and Social Issues impacting Insurance
- Economic Growth, business cycles and Insurance penetration, impact of age structure on economy, application of utility theory to Insurance premium setting, macroeconomic factors including catastrophes and pandemics that may impact insurers and insurance markets;
- Financial markets, Financial Institutions and financial services integration and risks arising from interconnectedness; systemic risk and concentration risk;
- Economic capital and risk based capital requirements, economic impact of risk transfer arrangements including reinsurance, contribution of Insurance sector to sustainable and responsible development of economy, Insurance Investments in Infrastructure sector
- Economic reforms in India leading to Insurance sector reforms, Insurance regulation
– financial and market conduct regulations, functions of IRDAI, role of an Actuary, de-tariffing in India, motor business and Indian experience, changing Insurance Regulations/Laws and FSLRC.
- Social structure in India, Insurance in rural and social sectors and obligations of Insurers thereto, Indian Micro-Insurance experience, Social security laws and implementation thereof. RSBY – Health insurance scheme for Below Poverty Line (BPL)
(iii) Paper III – Insurance and Management Part 1 – Insurance
- History of Indian Insurance, principles of Insurance;
- Risk and uncertainty, pooling and diversification of risk, Indemnity and Insurable interest;
- Legal foundations of Insurance, basics in Group/Health Insurance/Pensions; Intermediation: role in mobilising savings, evolution of various types and Bancassurance in India;
- Functions performed by Insurers: Product design, pricing, distribution, underwriting, claims, Investment and Reinsurance;
- Insurance lines and products : Property-Liability, Life Insurance and Annuities and Health Insurance; Liability risks and Insurance, valuation and Solvency requirements, Specialist Insurance lines in India – Agricultural and Export Credit Guarantee; Reinsurance, GIC of India, obligator sessions and retention of risk within the
Part 2 – Management
- Its nature and scope;
- Management Processes – Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling; role of a Manager in an Organisation;
- Leadership: The tasks of a leader; leadership styles; leadership theories; A successful leader versus an effective leader;
- Human Resource Development- Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD; Career Planning – Training and Development;
- Performance Appraisal – Potential appraisal and development – feedback and performance counselling – rewards – employee welfare;
- Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale; Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale;
- Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication;
- Role of Information Technology;
- Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate
- The above syllabus is only indicative and not exhaustive. Keeping in view that candidates from different areas of study apply for the posts, the questions in Papers I and II will be of foundation
IRDAI Assistant Manager Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is IRDAI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023?
What is the Exam Pattern for IRDAI Assistant Manager Exam 2023?
Where can I Get the IRDAI Assistant Manager Syllabus PDF?
What are the Total Marks for IRDAI Assistant Manager Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the IRDAI Assistant Manager Exam ?