ISRO JTO Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF: The Indian Space Research Organization has released ISRO JTO Syllabus on its Official Web portal @ isro.gov.in. The ISRO Junior Translation Officer Exam Pattern is uploaded on this page for the sake of the Candidates. Candidates who have applied for ISRO Jobs and preparing for Apprentice Exam 2023 should check this article for ISRO Syllabus and test pattern PDF.
Contents in this Article
ISRO Junior Translation Officer Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
|Name of the Board||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Post Name||Junior Translation Officer|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Skill Test|
Check ISRO JTO Exam Pattern 2023 Here
|Part||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||50||50||120 Minutes||60% marks|
- The written test consists of Part-A (Objective type questions); and Part-B (Descriptive type questions) for 100 marks.
- Objective-type questions in Part-A (50 questions) carry one mark each.
- Descriptive type questions in Part-B consist of (i) two passages for translation carrying 20 marks each; and (ii) expansion of a given thought (any two out of four thoughts) carrying 5 marks each.
- The written test shall be for a duration of two hours (120 minutes).
- Those who secure a minimum of 60% marks in the written test shall be declared as qualified in the written test.
Skill Test Pattern 2023:
- The skill Test consists of (i) two passages for precis writing, carrying 20 marks each; and (ii) two passages for translation from Hindi to English and vice versa, carrying 30 marks each.
- The Skill Test shall be for the duration of two hours (120 minutes)
- Skill Tests shall be purely on a go-no-go basis and marks obtained in the skill test shall not be considered for selection.
- Those who secure a minimum of 60 % marks in the skill test shall be declared as qualified.
- The answer scripts of the skill test in respect of candidates who secure a minimum of 60 % marks in the WRITTEN TEST
- PAPER only shall be evaluated.
Download ISRO JTO Junior Translation Officer Syllabus 2023 PDF
We have uploaded the Subject Wise Syllabus and Detailed Exam Pattern to help the Aspirants in their Exam Preparation. So all the Applicants are advised to read this article entirely and Download the ISRO Junior Translation Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Below Section for free of cost.
- General Hindi
- General English
Illustratively the questions could be in the nature of
- Translation of words in Hindi to English and vice-versa;
- making sentences to bring out the difference between two similar-sounding words;
- correct usage of grammar in sentences both in Hindi and English;
- Synonymous and Antonymous; etc.
Descriptive Type Questions:
Descriptive-type questions consist of
(i) two passages for translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa, carrying 20 marks each
(ii) expansion of a given thought (any two out of four thoughts) carrying 5 marks each.
Two passages, one each in Hindi and English, for precis writing carrying 20 marks each, and two passages for translation from Hindi to English and vice versa, carrying 30 marks each.
ISRO JTO Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Exam Pattern for ISRO JTO Exam?
What are the Subjects involved in ISRO JTO Syllabus?
How Many Questions will be asked in ISRO JTO Exam 2023?
For How Many Marks the ISRO JTO Exam will be conducted?
Where can I get the ISRO JTO Syllabus PDF?