Contents in this Article
MCGM Group D Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
MCGM Group D Syllabus 2018 is available here. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Labour, Driver, Room Attendant Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for MCGM Labour, Driver, Room Attendant (Group D) Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of MCGM Labour, Driver, Room Attendant Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the MCGM Group D Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the MCGM Labour, Driver, Room Attendant Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the MCGM L Labour, Driver, Room Attendant Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get MCGM Group D Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
MCGM Group D Syllabus 2018 | MCGM Labour, Driver, Room Attendant Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai MCGM Labour, Driver, Room Attendant Exam can get syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of MCGM Syllabus 2018 Group D Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth MCGM Group D Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Labour, Driver, Room Attendant Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge MCGM Labour, Driver, Room Attendant Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for MCGM L Group D Examination from our site for your preparation.
MCGM Group D Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of MCGM Labour, Driver, Room Attendant Group D Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Labour, Driver, Room Attendant Group D Exam Paper has an objective type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the MCGM Labour, Driver, Room Attendant Group D Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Group D Exam Pattern 2018
|Sr No||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Total No of Marks||Duration of the Test|
|1||Marathi||40 Q||40 M||2 Hours|
|2||General English||10 Q||10 M|
|3||General Knowledge||25 Q||25 M|
|4||Arithmetic and Reasoning||25 Q||25 M|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||120 Minutes|
BMC Group D Exam Pattern 2018
- In MCGM Group D Examination, each question carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The Mumbai Municipal Corporation BMC Group D exam is for 2 hours.
- And this Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Gr D Exam consists of 100 questions.
BMC MCGM Group D Syllabus
The MCGM Group D Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates, those who have applied for MCGM Group D Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Exam. The MCGM Group D Syllabus topics mentioned below.
BMC MCGM Labour Group D Syllabus 2017 for Mathematics
- Squares, Square Roots.
- Rational Numbers.
- Cube, Cube Roots.
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Rational and Irrational Numbers.
- Shapes, Volumes, Areas, Length Etc.,
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Group D Syllabus 2017 for General Studies
- General Knowledge of Science.
- Current Affairs.
- History of State And Country.
- Persons in Headlines.
- Sports-Related News. Latest Events.
- Name of Ministers.
BMC Mahanagarpalika Group D Class IV Syllabus 2017 for General Maths
- Boats and Streams
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Time and Work
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mixture and Allegation etc.
MCGM Group D Syllabus 2017 for English Language
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article Fill in the blanks with appropriate Proposition
- Select the right Question Tag
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Adverb, Noun, Adjective)
- Fill in the blanks (Participle, Infinitive, Gerund)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Object, Verb….)
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones.’
- Select the correct Tense Select the proper Voice
- Find out the Error (Articles, Adjective, Adverb, Prepositions, Noun, Verb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Select the right Plural forms
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words
- Identify the phrase (Simple, Complex, Compound Sentences)
- Form compound words (Eg: Gerund+Noun, Noun+Verb)