- 1 UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
- 2 UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018 | Uttar Pradesh TeacherExam Pattern
- 3 UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
- 4 Uttar Pradesh PSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 is available here. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the UPPSC LT Teacher Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the UPPSCL LT Grade Assistant Teacher Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018 | Uttar Pradesh TeacherExam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Exam can get syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of UPPSC Syllabus 2018 LT Grade Teacher Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for UPPSCL LT Grade Teacher Examination from our site for your preparation.
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher LT Grade Teacher Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission LT Grade Assistant Teacher LT Grade Teacher Exam Paper has obctive type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher LT Grade Teacher Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
No. of Questions
No. of Marks
- Written Exam consists of Objective Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- Time Duration for Each paper can be 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- There can be No Negative Marking in the Written Exam.
- Paper 2 will be of that Specific Subject for which candidates has applied.
Uttar Pradesh PSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus
The UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam. The UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus topics mentioned below.
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018
UPPSC Teacher Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
In General Awareness questions are asked from different topics which are as follows:
- Important Days.
- Indian History.
- Books and Authors.
- Indian National Movement.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Polity.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Science & Technology.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Grade Teaher Syllabus 2018 – Teaching Aptitude
In Teaching Methodology section questions are asked from different topics which are as follows:
- Aptitude & Development of Student
- Child Centered & Progressive Education
- Development Teacher Education India
- Experiments Related to School & New Findings Activities
- Methods & Theories
- Reports & Tests
- Responsibility / Duties of Teacher Inclusive Education
- Learning & Pedagogy
- Responsibility Towards Societies
- Teaching Ability
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus – Concerned Subjects
In this section, the question will be asked from the concerned subject. This is the very Important section for prospective of the selection because 100 question asks from this subject. Some concern subject name is given below.
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
- Home Science
Uttar Pradesh LT Teacher English Syllabus 2018 PDF
- Language use (Grammar, functions of language and phonetics)
- Parts of speech
- Tense forms: present simple, present continuous, present perfect, past simple, past continuous, past perfect, past perfect continuous and future forms
- Modal verbs
- Conjunctions and linkers
- Types of sentences (simple, compound and complex sentences)
- Clauses: noun, adjective, adverbial and conditional clauses
- Active and passive voice
- Direct and indirect speech
- Degrees of comparison
- Functions of language: introducing oneself and others, seeking and giving information, asking for and giving directions, giving instructions, making a request, giving suggestions and advice, expressing comparison and contrast, complaining, apologizing, thanking, expressing one’s opinion
- Phonetics: Sounds of English (vowels, consonants, stress and intonation patterns)
- Reading comprehension and vocabulary
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret unfamiliar reading passages (a narrative and an argumentative or descriptive passage)
- An unfamiliar poem
- Synonyms, antonyms, prefixes, suffixes, phrasal verbs, idioms, compound words, collocations, proverbs, word forms, abbreviations
- Figures of speech
Uttar Pradesh UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus for Mathematics
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
- Data Handling.
- Solids around Us.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Pedagogical issues.
UP LT Teacher Syllabus for Environmental Studies
- Work and Play.
- Concept and scope of EVS.
- Pedagogical Issues.
- The significance of EVS integrated EVS.
- Learning Principles.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education.
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Teaching material/Aids.
Hindi Syllabus for UP LT Teacher Pdf
- वाक्य के फेरबदल।
- वाक्य की पुनर्व्यवस्था।
- एक वाक्यांश प्रतिस्थापन।
- वाक्य का निर्माण।
- त्रुटि में सुधार।
- कारतूस के भीतर भरें।
- समानार्थक शब्द।
- विलोम शब्द।
- Unseen अंश।
- मुहावरे और वाक्यांश।
- विषय-क्रिया निपटान
UPPSC LT Teacher Syllabus Social Studies/ History
- When, Where and How.
- Earliest Societies.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- First Cities.
- New Ideas.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- Political Developments.
- Culture and Science.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Rural Life and Society.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Women and reform.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- India After Independence.
Uttar Pradesh PSC LT Grade Shikshak Syllabus for Geography
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus for Social and Political Life
- Parliamentary Government.
- Local Government.
- State Government.
- Making a Living.
- Understanding Media.
- The Judiciary.
- Unpacking Gender.
- The Constitution.
- Social Justice and the Marginalized.
- Pedagogical issues