MPPSC State Services Examination SSE Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Download PDF
Dear Candidates, MPPSC SSE Syllabus 2018 Pdf is available here.Check Madhya Pradesh PSC SSE State Services Examination Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern and Previous papers. Aspirants who are applied for MPPSC SSE Recruitment Jobs can get more details of MPPSC SSE Syllabus 2018 from here. Practice for the exam by referring the Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2018 & Test Pattern. Here we Provide latest syllabus and exam pattern for MPPSC State Services Exam (SSE) Jobs. Download MPPSC SSE Syllabus pdf and Exam Pattern from below Links
MPPSC SSE Syllabus 2018 |Exam Pattern
Aspirants of individuals can check the latest MPPSC SSE recruitment details on this page. We had the chance to apply for the recruitment. Applicants are confused about the syllabus of the exam, so no need to worry about that we have updated the latest syllabus on this page. We have provided the clear details on the current page. Before going to the examination applicants who had enrolled the examination they can refer the each and every topic in the written examination. The organisation is going to conduct the written examination in order to select the suitable and the talented candidates. With the help of the syllabus, aspirants will get the high marks in the written examination. we request candidates prepare well according to the syllabus only.
MPPSC SSE Exam Pattern 2018
MPPSC State Services Exam (SSE) Exam pattern is available here. Aspirants before starting the exam preparation know the structure of the question paper by viewing the MPPSC SSE Test Pattern. Also, know the subjects included in the exam in order to score good marks in the written test. Also if the exam applicant knows the details of the duration of the written test and the weightage of each subject, then you can plan your preparation schedule more efficiently.
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There will be two question paper in this exam of 200 marks each.
► Each paper will carry 100 questions of 02 marks each.
► The Exam Will be Divided into Two Papers. First Paper will be General Studies & Second Will be of General Aptitude Test.
► The time duration for each paper is 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
► Candidates have to attain minimum 40% marks in both paper to be a part of Main Exam. Candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC/PwD have to obtain 30% marks.
Download MPPSC SSE Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
Syllabus for Paper I
|Paper||Name of the Subject/Topic||Maximum Marks||Total Question|
|Paper I (General Studies)||General Science & Environment||200||100|
|Current Events of National and International Importance|
|History of India and Independent India|
|Geography of India|
|Indian Polity and Economy|
|Geography, History and Culture of Madhya Pradesh|
|Polity and Economy of Madhya Pradesh|
|Information and Communication Technology|
Syllabus for Paper II
|Paper||Name of the Content||Maximum Marks||Total Question|
|Paper 2 (General Aptitude Test Paper)||Comprehension||200||100|
|Interpersonal Skill including|
|Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability|
|Decision Making and Problem Solving|
|General Mental Ability|
|Basic Numeracy, Data Interpretation|
|Hindi Language Comprehension Skill|
Madhya Pradesh PSC SSE Syllabus 2018
FIRST PAPER: GENERAL STUDIES
- General Science and Environment
- Current Events of National & International Importance
- History of India and Independent India
- (a) Geography of India
- Indian Polity and Economy
6. Important games and sports tournaments, Awards, personalities and Renowned Sports Institutions of M.P., India, Asia and World.
- Geography, History and Culture of M.P.
- Polity and Economy of M.P.Political system, Political parties and elections, Pachyati Raj, Social system and sustainable economic development of M.P.. This will also include questions on Industry, Plans, Economic programmes, business, demography and census of M.P.
Information and Communication Technology
Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) 1989 (No.33 of 1989) and the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 (No. 22 of 1955)
The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
PAPER 2 : GENERAL APTITUDE TEST
- Interpersonal skill including communication skill
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude ect.-Class X level) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.-Class X level)
- Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
STATE SERVICE MAIN EXAMINATION PAPER I -GENERAL STUDIES -(I)
- HISTORY AND CULTURE
- World History – Renaissance, Revolution of England, French Revolution, Industrial Revolution Russian Revolution. World War I and II .
- Indian History –
Political, Economical and Social history of India from Harappa civilization to 10th Century A.D.
- Moguls and their administration, emergence of composite culture, Political, Economical and Social history of Central India from 11th to 18th Century A.D.
- Impact of British Rule on Indian economy and society, Indian response to British Rule : Peasant and tribal revolts, The First Struggle of Independence.
- Indian ‘Renaissance: The Freedom, National Movement and its leaders (with special reference to M.P.).
- Emergence of India as a Republic, Reorganization of States, Formation of M.P.
Major events of the post independence period.
- Indian Culture, Heritage with special reference to M.P. : Salient aspects of Art Forms, Literature, Festivals & Architecture from ancient to modern times.
Download MPPSC SSE Syllabus 2018 PDF