MPPSC State Services Exam SSE Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Download PDF
Dear Candidates, MPPSC SSE Syllabus 2021 Pdf is available here. Check Madhya Pradesh PSC SSE State Services Examination Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Previous papers. Aspirants who are applied for MPPSC SSE Recruitment Jobs can get more details of MPPSC SSE Syllabus 2021 from here. Practice for the exam by referring to the Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2021 & Test Pattern. Here we Provide the latest syllabus and exam pattern for MPPSC State Services Exam (SSE) Jobs. Download MPPSC SSE Syllabus pdf and Exam Pattern from below Links
MPPSC SSE Syllabus 2021 | MPPSC Exam Pattern
Aspirants of individuals can check the latest MPPSC SSE recruitment details on this page. We had the chance to apply for the recruitment. Applicants are confused about the syllabus of the exam, so no need to worry that we have updated the latest syllabus on this page. We have provided clear details on the current page. Before going to the examination applicants who had enrolled in the examination they can refer the each and every topic in the written examination. The organization is going to conduct a written examination in order to select suitable and talented candidates. With the help of the syllabus, aspirants will get the high marks in the written examination. we request candidates prepare well according to the syllabus only.
MPPSC SSE Exam Pattern 2021
MPPSC State Services Exam (SSE) Exam pattern is available here. Aspirants before starting the exam preparation know the structure of the question paper by viewing the MPPSC SSE Test Pattern. Also, know the subjects included in the exam in order to score good marks in the written test. Also if the exam applicant knows the details of the duration of the written test and the weightage of each subject, then you can plan your preparation schedule more efficiently.
The written test will be a multiple choice objective type.
► There will be two question papers in this exam of 200 marks each.
► Each paper will carry 100 questions of 02 marks each.
► The Exam Will be Divided into Two Papers. First Paper will be General Studies & Second Will be of General Aptitude Test.
► The time duration for each paper is 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
► Candidates have to attain a minimum of 40% marks on both papers to be a part of the Main Exam. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD have to obtain 30% marks.
MPPSC STATE SERVICE EXAM PATTERN PRELIMS EXAM
|S.No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies||100||200||2 Hours|
|2.||Paper-II||General Awareness||100||200||2 Hours|
MPPSC STATE SERVICE EXAM PATTERN MAINS EXAM
|S. No||Exam Type||Papers||Subject Name||Total Marks||Language||Time Duration|
|1||Descriptive Type||Paper I||General Studies – I||300||Hindi And English||3 Hours|
|2||Paper-II||General Studies – II||300||Hindi And English||3 Hours|
|3||Paper III||General Studies – III||200||Hindi And English||3 Hours|
|4||Paper IV||General Studies – IV||200||Hindi And English||3 Hours|
|5||Paper V||General Hindi||200||Hindi||3 Hours|
|6||Paper VI||Essay Writing(Hindi)||100||Hindi||2 Hours|
Madhya Pradesh PSC SSE Syllabus 2021
First Paper – General Studies
- General Science and Environment
- Current Events of National & International Importance
- History of India and Independent India
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Geography, History, and Culture of M.P
- Polity, and Economy of M.P
- Information and Communication Technology.
Second Paper – General Aptitude Test
- Interpersonal skill including communication skill
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem-solving
- General mental ability,
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, the order of magnitude ect.-Class X
- level) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.-Class X level)
- Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
Note: Questions relating to the Hindi Language Comprehension skill of Class X level will be tested through passages from the Hindi language only without providing English Translation thereof in the question paper.
Paper I – Part A: General Studies
- History and Culture
- World History
- Indian History
- Impact of British Rule on the Indian economy and society
- Indian ‘Renaissance
- Indian Culture. Heritage with special reference to M.P.
- Water Management
- Disaster and its management.
Paper-II – Part A General Studies:
- The Constitution, the Political and Administrative Structure of Governance
- Security Issues: External and Internal
- Social & Some Important Legislation.
- Social Sector – Health, Education & Empowerment
- Education systems
- Human resource development
- Welfare programs
- Public Services
- Public Expenditure and Accounts
- International Organizations.
Paper III- General Studies
- Science and Technology
- Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- Emerging Technologies
- Environment and Sustainable Development.
- Indian Economy
Part IV- General Studies
- Human needs and motivation
- Philosophers/ Thinkers, Social workers/ Reformers
- Emotional Intelligence
- Case studies