Rajasthan Police Constable, SI, ASI & Inspector Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Rajasthan Police Syllabus 2018-19 is available on this Page. We provided the Rajasthan Police Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern here. Candidates who have applied for the Rajasthan SI, ASI & Inspector Jobs can Download the Raj Police ASI Syllabus Pdf from the below Sections.
Contents in this Article
Rajasthan Police ASI Exam Pattern
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||75||150|
Download Rajasthan Police Inspector Syllabus PDF
Candidates can download the Rajasthan Police SI Exam Syllabus Pdf here. The Provided Syllabus may help you to score good marks in the Examination. The Provided Syllabus is for reference use. For better Preparation, we have given the Previous year Rajasthan Police Old Question Papers.
Rajasthan Police ASI Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Current events – International & National.
- Science and Technology.
- Indian Economy.
- History – India.
- Indian Polity.
- Personalities in News.
- Geography – India
- Indian Constitution etc.
Rajasthan Police Exam Syllabus – Physics
- Classical Mechanics and theory of relativity
- Electricity Magnetism and Electromagnetic
- Properties of Matter and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Semiconductor Devices
- Computer Programming and Thermodynamics
- Wave and Optics
- Statistical Physics
- Quantum and Laser Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Solid State and Nano Physics
- Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy
Rajasthan Police Inspector Syllabus – Maths
- Arithmetic Ability.
- Numbers System.
- Graphical representation etc.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus – Telecommunication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
Rajasthan Police Assistant Sub Inspector Syllabus – Electrical
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Network Theory.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Estimation and costing.
- Basic Electronics etc.