SNAP(Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2017 will be conducted by Symbiosis University. This year SNAP 2017 will be expected to conduct in August 2017. SNAP 2017 is expected to be announced in the third week of August.
Here’s SNAP 2017 test eligibility criteria:
- Graduates in any discipline with at least 50% marks from recognised university or institute (45% for SC/ST candidates) for all the Master of Business Administration programmes.
- Final year students are also eligible for SNAP test.
- There’s no age limit for SNAP test.
- Specific subject specializations may require a previous degree in the same field. Please visit the respective institutes’ websites for complete details.
The final merit list for admission to the various MBA programs offered by SIU will be based on Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT). SNAP test score out of 180 will scaled down to 50.
SNAP 2017: Important Dates
|Online Registrations for SNAP commences||August, 2017|
|SNAP Test Registration closes||November, 2017|
|SNAP Test payment closes||November, 2017|
|SNAP Test Admit Card available on website||December 05, 2017 to December 18, 2017|
|SNAP Test 2017||December, 2017|
|Announcement of Result||January, 2018|
Weights for Final Merit List
(scaled down to 50)
|Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction (PI)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Total|
SNAP 2017 Test Exam Pattern, Structure
- SNAP Test duration is of 120 minutes
- Date: December 18, 2016; Time: 14.00 hrs. – 16.00 hrs.
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
- Candidate must use Blue or Black ball point pen only.
SNAP 2017 Exam Structure
|Total Number of Questions||150
Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency – 40
Analytical and Logical Reasoning -40
General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability – 40
General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario -30
|Time allotted||120 minutes|
|Question Types||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
Now we bring to you the syllabus or the important topics to be prepared under each section of SNAP 2017.
Last 10 Years SNAP Test Papers with Answers – PDF Download
SNAP Syllabus for General Knowledge
- SNAP syllabus is not much different from other national-level MBA entrance tests. SNAP exam tests the aptitude of a candidate for management programmes.
The test comprises of four sections— General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability / Quantitative Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency / General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario / Analytical & Logical Reasoning.
The detailed syllabus for SNAP exam is given below:
Quantitative Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency Geometry
- Ratios and Proportion
- Number system
- Work and time
- In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra
- Work, Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- HCF &LCM
- Geometric Progression
- Arithmetic progression
- Profit & Loss
- Arithmetic mean
- Geometric mean
- Number Base System
- Venn diagram
- Permutations & Combinations
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation based on text, graphs and tables.
- Column graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Statements and conclusions
- Pie Chart
- Graphs representing Area
- Critical reasoning
- Coding and decoding Puzzles
- Identifying valid inferences
- Assertion and reasons
- Line charts
- Identifying next number in series
- Statements and assumption
- Visual reasoning
- Symbol Based problems
- Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Cause and Effect
- Identifying Probably true
- Matrix arrangements
- Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people
- Comprehension of passage / Poem
- Verbal Reasoning
- Sentence correction
- Odd man out
- Contextual usage
- Fill In the Blanks
- One word substitution
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence completion
- Current Affairs
- Famous award and prizes
- International organizations
- Major corporate events
- Punch line of companies
- World Records
- Top officials of big companies
- Books and authors
- Social issues