SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Candidates Are you preparing for SSC Scientific Assistant Exam 2023 Then this article is for You……….!
Here The SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2023 And Exam Pattern are available in detail. So the Candidates, who applied for Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2023 and are Searching Online for SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2023, will get complete information here. The Staff Selection Commission had recently announced the SSC Scientific Assistant Exam 2023. So the Applicants who applied for SSC Scientific Assistant Exam must check this article. The Staff Selection Commission Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be massive competition for the Examination. SO the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus and Exam Structure.
Contents in this Article
Download SSC Scientific Assistant 2023 Syllabus PDF
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission (SSC).|
|Name of the Posts||Scientific Assistant Jobs.|
|Mode of Application||Online.|
|Job Location||All Over India.|
|Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in (Or) www.ssconline.nic.in|
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
|Sl. No.||Type||Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total No. of Marks||Total Time|
|1.||Objective Type||Part I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||200||120 Mins|
|3.||English Language & Comprehension||25|
|5.||Part II||Relevant Subject||100|
SSC Exam Pattern / Selection Process for Scientific Assistant Exam :
The department of the SSC will conduct an examination for applying candidates for the Scientific Assistant vacancy. Selection of candidates should be done on the basis of written exam. Recruiting applicants who want to attend the Examination should check the syllabus and pattern. The exam nature will be objective type.
- SSC exam would be comprise 200 questions and contain 200 marks.
- The time duration for SSC Exam is 2 hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The question paper is in two parts, Part – I & Part – II.
- Applicants’ final Selection will be based on Marks consisting of written Examination.
- The written exam will consist of some subjects as for Part A) 1.)General Intelligence 2.) Quantitative Aptitude 3.) English language & Comprehension 4.) General
- Part (B) Physics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- The exam will consist of an objective-type question and multiple-choice question.
- The exam paper is divided into 2 parts- Part A.(Compulsory) and Part B
Scientific Assistant Recruitment Exam will be conducted across various test centres in India being Jammu, Bhopal, Ahmedabad, Guntur, Itanagar, Almora, Bangalore, Gangtok and Agra. The exam will be a division of 2 parts with the total weight being 200 marks. Candidates will get 2 hours to answer 200 questions. Students need to be careful as the examination carries a negative marking of 0.25 marks. Candidates will not be allowed to carry phones, calculators and any other electronic device inside the examination hall.
Part one of the exam will question related to general intelligence and reasoning, English language, quantitative aptitude, and comprehension and general awareness for 100 marks. Part two will have questions on physics, computer science, electronics and telecommunication engineering, and information technology for 100 marks. Both exams will be conducted on the same day.
Download the Syllabus for SSC Scientific Assistant 2023
SSC Scientific Assistant recruitment is out. Those who already applied may now start preparing for SSC Exam 2023. SSC Syllabus 2023 for Scientific Assistant Posts is given here. Applicants who applied for this exam can download the SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2023 Pdf and Exam Pattern from the links provided in this article end. You can check SSC Exam Dates, Timings etc @ ssconline.nic.in or For complete notification Details visit Jobsbadi.com.
Staff Selection Commission Syllabus 2023 Part-I
- General Intelligence &Reasoning: The Syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation
- Quantitative Aptitude:The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriately use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentages, Ratios & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, interests, Profit and Loss, Discounts, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation
- English Language & Comprehension: English grammar, Vocabulary, Spellings, Synonyms and Antonyms, Comprehension, Correct and incorrect usages, etc.
- General Awareness: General, physical, geographical, topographical, economic and climatic features of India. Current events. Matters of everyday observation and experience on scientific aspects and reasoning. Basic topics of mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. History of India, its cultural heritage, freedom movement.
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2023 Part-II
- Physics Mechanics: Units and dimensions, SI Units, Newton‟s Laws of Motion, conservation of linear and angular momentum, projectiles, rotational motion, moment of inertia, rolling motion, Newton‟s Law of gravitation, Planetary motion, Kepler‟s Laws of Planetary motion, artificial satellites, Fluid motion, Bernoulli‟s theorem, Surface tension
- Computer Science and Information Technology Computer: History of Computer and their classification, Basic Organization, Memory – RAM, ROM, EPROM, etc, Magnetic-Floppy, Hard disks, CDROM, WORM etc, Concept of Virtual Memory and Cache Memory, Number systems, binary octal, Hexadecimal, Binary Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication, Flotation, point representation and arithmetic, Arithmetic through stacks.
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- i) Electronics : Conductors, Semi-conductors, Insulators, Magnetic, Passive components, characteristics of Resistors, Capacitors and inductors.PN Junction diode, forward and reverse bias characteristics and equivalent circuits of diode, Zener diode and applications, clipping, clamping and rectifier circuits using diodes. Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT) Field Effect Transistor (FET) and MOSFET.
- ii) Telecommunication: Basic antenna principle directive gain, directivity, radiation pattern, broad-side and end-fire array, Yagi antenna, Parabolic antenna, Ground wave propagation, space waves, ionosphere propagation and electromagnetic frequency spectrum, Modulation.
Syllabus for SSC Scientific Assistant 2023
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam comprises of 2 Paper each having weight age of 100 marks and there will be a composite time duration of 2 Hours.
1) Paper 1 : 100 Questions (100 Marks): Paper 1 Comprises of Questions for 4 Subject viz Reasoning, Maths, General Awareness and English.
i) General Intelligence and Reasoning: It is reasoning and questions in this test comprises of both from Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning. If you have appeared for any of the SSC Exams in the past, then you should be aware how the Reasoning questions are asked.
- No of Questions: 25
- Total Marks: 25
1) Analogies, Similarities, Differences.
2) Space Visualisation, Problem Solving.
3) Analysis, Judgement, Decision Making.
4) Visual Memory, Discrimination, Observation Relationship concepts.
5) Arithmetical Reasoning, Arithmetic Number Series, Verbal and Figure Classification.
ii) Quantitative Aptitude: In lay man’s Language this is Maths and Questions in this section are asked up to 10th Standard. Again there will be 25 Questions in this test carrying 25 Marks.
iii) General English: If, you have appeared in any Competitive Exam, then you know that English is an Integral part of Syllabus and same is with the Scientific Assistants Syllabus.
English Section comprises of 25 Questions carrying 25 Marks.
Here is the Topic wise Syllabus for English section.
1) Vocabulary, Comprehension and English Grammar.
3) Synonyms and Antonyms.
4) Correct and In Correct Usages etc.
iv) General Awareness: This is General Knowledge and Questions in this Section comprises of Current Affairs, Current GK etc.
Syllabus for Paper-2 (Subjective Type)
The Second Paper of SSC Scientific Assistant Exam comprises of Subject wise Questions in Objective Format.
Paper 2 (Subjective Paper): In Paper 2 Questions will be asked from various subjects and for that SSC had mentioned a detailed Syllabus. There will be 100 Objective Questions in Paper 2 and Questions in this Paper will be asked from these Subjects.
2) Computer Science & Information Technology
3) Electronics and Communication
Download the Syllabus for SSC Scientific Assistant 2023
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2023?
What is the Exam Pattern for SSC Scientific Assistant Exam 2023?
Where can I Get the SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus PDF?
What are the Total Marks for SSC Scientific Assistant Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the SSC Scientific Assistant Exam ?