- 1 TNPSC Group IV Syllabus in Tamil 2020 | TNPSC VAO, Assistant Syllabus, Model Papers – Download PDF in English
- 1.1 TNPSC Group IV Syllabus 2020 | Exam Pattern
- 1.2 TNPSC Group IV Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Tamil Nadu Group IV Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.4 Get TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2020 |Tamilnadu Group 4 Syllabus 2020 in English PDF
- 1.5 TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2020 for Aptitude Test – TNPSC Syllabus 2020
- 1.6 Click here to Download TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2020 In Tamil
TNPSC Group IV Syllabus in Tamil 2020 | TNPSC VAO, Assistant Syllabus, Model Papers – Download PDF in English
Dear Candidates, TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus, Exam Pattern Model question papers are available here for download. Questionpapersonline.com Provides Latest Syllabus for TNPSC Group 4 Notification Village Assistant Officer, LDC, Assistant, Stenographer Exam. Aspirants who applied for the TNPSC Group 4 VAO Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Tamilnadu State Public Service Commission. All those applicants who may attend TNPSC Group 4 VAO Exam can check the TNPSC Group 4 question Papers and can download. Here we Updating the TNPSC Group 4 Previous papers with answers. Here we also provided TNPSC Group 4 syllabus 2018. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus.
TNPSC Group IV Syllabus 2020 | Exam Pattern
Aspirants of individuals can check the latest TNPSC Group IV Notification recruitment details on this page. We had the chance to apply for the recruitment. Applicants are confused about the syllabus of the exam, so no need to worry about that we have updated the latest syllabus on this page. We have provided clear details on the current page. Before going to the examination applicants who had enrolled in the examination they can refer the each and every topic in the written examination. The organization is going to conduct the written examination in order to select the suitable and talented candidates. With the help of the syllabus, aspirants will get the high marks in the written examination. we request candidates prepare well according to the syllabus only.
TNPSC Group IV Exam Pattern
- In TNPSC Group 4 Exam the question will be of OMR based.
- Total No. of Questions is 200.
- The candidate has to complete TNPSC Group IV Question Paper in 3 hours.
- To qualify the TNPSC Group 4 Exam candidate need to read the subject like General Studies, Aptitude Test & General Tamil/ General English.
- The questions of General Science will be set in English & Tamil medium.
Tamil Nadu Group IV Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject||No. of Question||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|General Studies||75||3 hours||300||90|
|General Tamil/ General English||100|
TNPSC Group IV Pass Mark Details: In Tamil Nadu, Public Service Commission Exam total no. of TNPSC Group 4 mark allocation is 300 marks from which applicant need minimum 90 marks to qualify the Exam. So, don’t waste your time and be prepared for the Test. You can check Group 4 Study materials like TNPSC Syllabus/ Tamilnadu Group IV Exam Pattern 2018 Tamil & English PDF.
Details of TNPSC Group 4 Negative mark: According to the Exam Pattern of TNPSC Group 4, for each wrong answer one mark will be deducted from the questions. If the candidate will not mention registration no. on the sheet then also one marks will be reduced from the question. For rest of the details about TNPSC Group 4, Syllabus 2018 candidate should check below section.
Get TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2020 |Tamilnadu Group 4 Syllabus 2020 in English PDF
TNPSC Syllabus of Group IV in Tamil pdf as well as in English PDF is available on the official website. The candidate who is in search of Tamilnadu Group IV Syllabus 2018 should go through this section. Here we have provided all the subject wise information, TNPSC Group 4 Model Question Paper in Tamil & English. To qualify the OMR Test it is important for you to check all the study material. So, keep in touch with us and check TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 from the next section.
TNPSC Syllabus 2018 PDF of General Studies – Tamil Nadu Group IV Syllabus in Tamil and English medium :
The unit I General Science :
- Physics: Nature of Universe – General Scientific laws – Inventions and discoveries-National scientific laboratories – Mechanics and Properties of Matter – Physical quantities, standards and units-Force, motion and energy – Magnetism, electricity, and electronics – Heat, light, and sound.
- Chemistry: Elements and compounds Acids bases and salts – Fertilizers, Pesticides, insecticides.
- Botany: Main Concepts of life science – Classification of living organism-Nutrition and dietetics-Respiration.
- Zoology: Blood and blood circulation – Reproductive system – Environment, ecology, health and hygiene – Human diseases including communicable and non – communicable diseases – prevention and remedies – Animals, Plants and human life.
Unit II Current Events – TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus :
- History: the Latest diary of events – national – National symbols – Profile of States – Eminent persons & Places in news-Sports & Games – Books & Authors – Awards & honors’ – India and its Neighbors.
- Political Science: a. Problems in conduct of public elections b. Political Parties and Political System in India c. Public Awareness & General Administration d. Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility.
- Geography: Geographical landmarks
- Economics: Current socio-economic problems
- Science: Latest inventions in Science & Technology
Unit III Geography : Earth and Universe – Solar system – Monsoon, Rainfall, Weather & Climate – Water Resources – Rivers in India – Soil, Minerals & Natural Resources – Forest & Wildlife – Agricultural pattern – Transport including surface transport & Communication – Social Geography – Population – density and distribution – Natural calamities – Disaster Management.
Unit IV History and Culture of India and Tamil Nadu : Indus valley civilization – Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas – Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis South Indian history-Culture and Heritage of Tamil people – India Since Independence – Characteristics of Indian Culture – Unity in diversity – Race, Colour, language, custom – India – as secular state – Growth of Rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN – Political parties and Populist Schemes.
Unit V Indian Polity : Constitution of India — Preamble to the constitution – Salient features of Constitution – Union, State and Territory – Citizenship – rights amend duties – Fundamental rights – Fundamental duties – Human rights charter – Union legislature – Parliament – State executive – State Legislature – Assembly – Local Government – Panchayat Raj – Tamil Nadu – Judiciary in India – Rule of Law/ Due process of Law Elections – Official language and Schedule VIII – Corruption in Public life – Anti-Corruption measures – CVC, Lok – Adalats, Ombudsman, CAG – Right to information – Empowerment of Women – Consumer Protection forms.
Unit VI Indian Economy: Nature of Indian Economy – Five – year plan models – an assessment – Land reforms & Agriculture – Application of Science in agriculture – Industrial Growth – Rural welfare oriented Programmers – Social Sector Problems – Population, Education, Health, Employment, Poverty – Economic trends in Tamil Nadu.
Unit VII Indian National Movement: National Renaissance – Emergency of National Leaders – Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore – Different modes of agitations – Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & Others. ]
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2020 for Aptitude Test – TNPSC Syllabus 2020
- Conversion of Information to data – a collection
- Compilation and presentation of data (Tables, Graphs & diagram
- Analytical interpretation of data
- HCF & LCM
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Area – Volume
- Time & Work
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Reasoning
- Number Series
TNPSC Syllabus in Tamil PDF – TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued Group 4 Syllabus in Tamil medium on the official website. Candidate can download tnpsc.gov.in 5451 Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018 either from the website or from this page. Those who are looking for Tamil Nadu Group IV Exam Syllabus PDF in English should check ahead.
Tamilnadu PSC Group IV Syllabus 2017 of General English – TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus:
Part A Grammar (TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus) :
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the given option.
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix).
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Proposition
- Question Tag Correct
- Correct Tense
- Correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object…) Blanks with Correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Preposition, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the off words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Identify the Correct degree
- Form a new word by Blending the words
- Form compound words (Eg. Noun + Verb, Gerund + Noun)
Part B Literature – TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus :
I. The figure of speech observed in the following Poems:
- Rhyme Scheme
- Rhyming Words
II. Appreciation Questions from poetry A Psalm of Life – Women’s Rights – The National United – English words – Snake – The Man He Killed – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Sonnet No. 116 – The Solitary Reaper – Be the Best – O Captain My Captain – Laugh and Be Merry – Earth – Don’t quit – The Apology – Be Glad your Nose is on your face – A sonnet for my Incomparable Mother – The Flying Wonder – To a Millionaire – The Piano – Manliness – Going for water – The cry of the Children – Migrant Bird – Shilpi
III. Important lines from Poem Where the mind is without fear – The Solitary Reaper – Going for water – A Psalm of Life – Be the Best – Sonnet No. 116
IV. Question the Biography Mahatma Gandhi – Jawaharlal Nehru – Subash Chandra Bose – Helen Keller Kalpana Chawala – Dr. Salim Ali – Rani of Jhansi – Nelson Mandela – Abraham Lincoln
V. Questions on Shakespeare’s Merchant of Venice (Act IV Court Scene) – Julius Ceasar (Act II Scene 2) – Sonnet 116
VI. Questions from Oscar Wilde’s The Model Millionaire – The Selfish Giant VII. Dr. Karl Paulnack Music – The Hope Raiser
VIII. Comprehension Questions from the following Motivational Essay Gopala Krishna Gokhale’s Speech on 25th July in Mumbai in response to the address presented to him by students – Dale Carnegie’s ‘The Road to success – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam’s ‘Vision for the Nation (From ‘India 2020’)- Ruskin Bond’s ‘Our Local Team’ – Hope Spencer’s ‘Keep your spirits high’ – Deepa Agarwal’s ‘After the Storm’ – Brain pattern’s ‘You can’t be that no you can’t be that’
IX. Comprehension Questions from the following description of Places Ahtushi Deshpande’s ‘To the land of snow’ – Manohar Devadoss – Yaanai Malai – Brihadeesvarar Temple
X. British English – American English
Part C Authors and their Literacy Works (TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus):
- Match the Poem with the Poets
- The Story belongs to which Nationality
- With the short story Identify the Author
- Whose Auto Biography/ Biography is this?
- Which Nationality Poet belongs to?
- Characters, Quotes, Important Lines from the following works of Indian Authors
- Drama Famous Lines, Characters, Quotes from
- The Places Match, Poet, Dramatist, Painter with the suitable option
- Match the following Folk Arts with the Indian State/ Country
- Match the Author with the Relevant Story Title
- About the Poets
- About the Dramatists
- Mention the poem in which lines occur
- Various works of the following Authors
- What is the theme observed in the Literary works?
- Famous Quotes – Who said this?
- To which period the Poets belong
- Matching the Poets and Poems
- Nature-centered Literary works and Global issue Environment and Conservation