TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus on its Official Web portal @ tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC VAS Exam Pattern is uploaded on this page for the sake of the Candidates. The Candidates who had applied for TNPSC Jobs and preparing for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam 2022 should check this article for TNPSC Syllabus and test pattern PDF. Here we have uploaded the Subject Wise Syllabus and Detailed Exam Pattern to help the Aspirants in their Exam Preparation. So all the Applicants are advised to read this article completely and Download the TNPSC VAS Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Below Section for free of cost.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2023 Highlights
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Posts||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS)|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC VAS Selection Process 2023
- Written Examination
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2023
The Exam pattern of the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The TNPSC VAS Exam Paper has objective-type questions of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude, and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attend the Exam can download the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
|Paper-I (Subject Paper): Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Degree Standard)||3 Hours||300|
|Paper-II: General Studies (Degree Standard)||2 Hours||200|
|Interview and Records||70|
- TNCWWB DEO Previous Papers PDF | Download Tamil Nadu CWWB Data Entry Operator Model Papers PDF
- TVNL AEE,Accounts Officer, Estate Officer Model Previous Papers PDF
- Delhi Police MTS Previous Question Papers PDF (in Hindi) Download Multi Tasking Staff Model Papers
- HPPSC Computer Programmer Previous Papers (PDF) Assistant Programmer Question Papers Download
- Kolkata Police Constable Previous Question Papers (PDF) Download With Answers
- NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Papers (PDF) NABARD Model Papers Download
- Kerala PSC Maintenance Assistant Previous Question Papers (PDF) Download Kerala PSC Model Papers
- WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Previous Papers PDF – Download
- ISRO Engineer Previous Papers PDF | Download ISRO SAC Attendant, Cook Question Papers PDF
- Gujarat University Non Teaching Previous Question Papers (PDF) Download GTU Model Papers
Download Subject wise TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2023 PDF
Download TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 PDF Here: The Candidates who have been searching for the TNPSC VAS Syllabus can get a complete Syllabus from this article……….So the candidates who have applied for the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2022 and preparing for the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam 2022 are advised to take a look at this page now. Here the TNPSC VAS Syllabus & Exam Pattern are available in detail.
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Degree Standard)
- Livestock Management
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, And Biochemistry
- Livestock Nutrition
- Livestock Breeding And Genetics
- Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Pathology And Parasitology
- Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Veterinary Gynaecology And Obstetrics, And Veterinary
- Surgery And Radiology
- Livestock Products Technology
General Studies (Degree Standard)
- General Science
- Current Events
- Geography Of India
- History And Culture Of India
- Indian Polity
- And Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- History, Culture, Heritage, And Socio-Political Movements In Tamil Nadu
- Development Administration In Tamil Nadu
- Aptitude And Mental Ability
TNPSC VAS Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is TNPSC VAS Syllabus?
What is the Exam Pattern for TNPSC VAS2022?
Where can I Get the TNPSC VAS Syllabus PDF?
What are the Total Marks for TNPSC VAS Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the TNPSC VAS Exam ?