Contents in this Article
AP Grama Sachivalayam Digital Assistant Syllabus PDF 2023
AP Digital Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF: The Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh has released AP Digital Assistant Syllabus on its Official Web portal @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The AP Grama Sachivalayam Digital Assistant Exam Pattern is uploaded on this page for the sake of the Candidates. The Candidates who had applied for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs and preparing for Digital Assistant Exam 2023 should check this article for AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus and test pattern PDF. Here we have uploaded the Subject Wise Syllabus and Detailed Exam Pattern to help the Aspirants in their Exam Preparation. So all the Applicants are advised to read this article completely and Download the AP Grama Sachivalayam Digital Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Below Section for free of cost.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Gr-VI Syllabus 2023 PDF
|Organization Name||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary Grade VI (Digital Assistant)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Check AP Digital Assistant Exam Pattern 2023 Here
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Time Duration = Part-A: 50 Minutes & Part-B: 100 Minutes|
Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Digital Assistant Syllabus 2023 PDF
AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayay secretary Gr VI Syllabus 2023
AP Panchayat Secretary Grade VI Syllabus Pdf – General studies, Quantitative Aptitude
- General mental ability and
- Quantitative aptitude including data
- Current affairs of regional, national and international
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary development in science and technology and information
- History & culture of India with a specific focus on ap.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th amendments, public policy, reforms ad center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, social justice, rights
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra
- Key welfare & development schemes of government of Andhra Pradesh
AP Panchayat Secretary Gr VI Syllabus Pdf – Engineering Subjects
- Data structures
- Database management systems
- Operating systems
- Computer organization
- Number systems and digital circuits
- Programming languages
- Computer networks.
- Circuit Theory, Electronic devices & Circuit
- Communication Engineering
- d.c. machines and a.c. machines
- Power system generation and protection
- Electrical & electronic measuring instruments
- Data structures: introduction to data structures, arrays, stacks – stack operations, applications of stacks, queues – types of queues, operations on queues, applications, linked lists: types of lists, operations on linked lists, representation of lists, applications, trees: trees, binary trees tree traversals techniques (preorder, inorder, postorder), graphs: introduction, types of graphs, graph traversal techniques (bfs & dfs), searching and sorting: linear search, binary search, bubble sort, selection sort, insertion sort, quick
- Data base management systems: introduction to dbms, characteristics, data models, architecture, database design – data modeling, dependency – functional dependencies, lossless decomposition, normal forms, working with tables – data Definition languages (ddl), data manipulation language (dml), functions and grouping, joins and set operations.
- Operating systems: introduction to operating system, types of operating system, os structure and its components, objectives of os, functions of os, services provided by os, the evolution of operating systems process management – process, process scheduling, process control block, cpu scheduling algorithms, memory management – dynamic loading and linking, overlays, logical and physical address space, contiguous allocation – internal & external fragmentation, non contiguous allocation – paging and segmentation
- Computer organization: fundamentals of computers, components of computer system, types of softwares, utility softwares, main memory and its types, memory hierarchy, characteristics of memory, locality of reference, external memory, basics of raid, input/output, modes of i/o data transfer – programmed i/o, interrupt driven i/o, direct memory access (dma), computer arithmetic – integer representation and arithmetic, floating point representation and
- Number systems and digital circuits:number systems, conversion of number system, complements, subtraction with complements, alpha numeric representation, fixed and floating point representation, character representation digital circuits –logic gates, boolean algebra
- Programming languages: algorithm and its efficiency, flowchart, c fundamentals – tokens, variables, expressions, operators, flow control statements, break and continue, goto statements, loop control statements, functions, recursion, storage classes, structures and unions, pointers, arrays, dynamic memory allocation functions, oops concepts – class, objects, data encapsulation, data hiding, inheritance, polymorphism, function overloading, operator overloading, type conversions, constructors and destructors, friend functions, this pointer, inheritance and its
- Computer networks: introduction to computer networks – network topologies, network classifications, overview of osi reference model and tcp/ip protocol suite, transmission media– wired and wireless transmission, networks switching techniques, multiple access protocols – csma/cd protocols, ethernet lans, repeaters, hubs, switches, bridges, router and gateways, networks layer functions – routing, routing algorithms, ip protocol, transport layer functions – error and flow control, three way handshake, application layer protocol – overview of dns protocol, www &http protocols, network security basics – confidentiality, integrity, availability, security policies, security mechanisms, transposition, substitution, steganography, ceaser cipher, symmetric crypto system vs asymmetric crypto system, active and passive attacks, firewalls – firewall and its types, intruder – intrusion detection system (ids) – network intrusion detection systems (nids) and host-based intrusion detection systems (hids), virus and related threats – virus, worms, trojan horses, spyware and adware, rootkit, zoombies, botnets, scareware.
8. Circuit theory, electronic devices and circuits:
- Mesh current and node voltage analysis –network theorems – thevenin’s, norton’s, maximum power transfer, superposition and reciprocity theorems – series and parallel resonance – q factor- selectivity – bandwidth – linear wave shaping
- Semiconductor diodes – varactor diode – zener diode – clippers and clampers – transistors – fets – ujt (characterstics only) – power supplies – rectifiers and filters – hw, fw and bridge type – capacitor, inductor, l- section filter – series and shunt regulators – transistor amplifiers – Ce,cc and cb configurations – biasing techniques – rc coupled, differential amplifiers – feedback, power and tuned amplifiers
9. Communication engineering:
- Analog – need for modulation – types of modulation (am, fm, pm – modulation index –transmitters – receivers – characteristics- sensitivity, selectivity, wave propagation – ground, sky and space waves – properties. Digital – pulse modulation – pcm, delta modulation – data codes – synchronous and asynchronous transmission – error detection and correction– digital modulation – ask, fsk. Psk and qam – generation and detection – multiplexing – tdm, fdm – multiple access – tdma.
- Antennas – radiation resistance – beam width – polarization – directivity – efficiency – bandwidth-gain –folded dipole – arrays – broadside – end fire – yagi, log periodic, turnstile antennas – parabolic reflectors – beam width, gain and
10.d.c. machines and a.c. machines:
- Dc machines, batteries and measuring instruments:dc generators, emf equation, characteristics, efficiency and parallel operations.dc motors : principle of operations, back emf, torque equation, types, armature reaction, characteristics, starters, speed control, losses, efficiency c. circuits: fundamentals, series and parallel r-l-c circuits, resonant circuits, polyphase circuits, transformer : single phase transformer, operation, equivalent circuit, regulation, efficiency, three phase transformers, auto transformers.
- Ac machines :alternators : operation, emf equation, regulation, synchronous motors : operation and performance, effects of excitation, v – curve and inverted v- curve, three phase induction motors ; principle of operation, torque equation, slip torque characterstics, losses, efficiency, speed control
11.Power system generation and protection:
- Generating stations: working, comparison of thermal, hydel, nuclear and gas power stations, power factor correction and
- Power station protection: circuit breakers – types, principles of operation and uses,
- Transmission and distribution: types of supply systems, transmission line parameters, inductance and capacitance, performance of short and medium lines, regulation, ferranti effect, corona, basic concepts of hvdc transmission advantage and disadvantages of hvdc transmission
12. Electrical & electronic measuring instruments:
- Analog instruments – extension of range of ammeter, voltmeter and ohmmeter – fet voltmeter – differential voltmeter – digital instruments – ramp – dual slope integration- successive approximation –digital frequency meter-digital lcr meter – cro –crt-time base generator – deflection sensitivity – triggered sweep circuits – cro
- Classification, principle of operation of moving coil, moving iron, dynamometer type, induction type meters, instrument transformers, induction type energy meter, pf meter, frequency meter, measurement of resistance, transducers and sensors – types, thermistor, thermocouple, pressure transducers and strain
AP Grama Sachivalayam Digital Assistant Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Exam Pattern for AP Grama Sachivalayam Digital Assistant Exam?
What are the Subjects involved in AP Grama Sachivalayam Digital Assistant Syllabus?
How Many Questions will be asked in AP Grama Sachivalayam Digital Assistant Exam 2023?
For How Many Marks the AP Grama Sachivalayam Digital Assistant Exam will be conducted?
Where can I get the AP Grama Sachivalayam Digital Assistant Syllabus PDF?