APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2022 PDF Download: Candidates Are you preparing for APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Exam 2022 Then this article is for You……….! Here The APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2022 And Exam Pattern are available in detail. So the Candidates, who had applied for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2022 and Searching Online for APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2022, will get complete information here. The APPSC had recently announced the APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Exam 2022. So the Applicants who applied for APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Exam must check this article. The APPSC HWO Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be huge competition for the Examination. So the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus and Exam Structure.
APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus PDF
|Name Of The Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Total Posts||Hostel Welfare Officers (Grade-II)|
|Name Of The Posts||Various|
|Examination Date||Prelims & Mains|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
SCHEME & SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF HOSTEL WELFARE OFFICERS GRADE-II IN A.P. B.C. WELFARE AND TRIBAL WELFARE SUBSURFACE
APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Exam Pattern 2022 PDF
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type) (Degree Standard)|
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Questions||Durations||Maximum Marks|
|Paper – I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150 Minutes||150|
|N.B.1: As per G.O.Ms. No.235 Finance (HR-1, Plg & Policy) Dept, Dt: 06/12/2016, for
each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question in all Objective type papers.
Download APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus PDF
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- Events of national and international
- Current affairs- international, national and
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data
- Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
PAPER-II – EDUCATION (DEGREE STANDARD)
- FOUNDATION OF EDUCATION
- Nature and Scope of Philosophical and Sociological Foundations of
- Idealism; Naturalism; Pragmatism; Realism; Existentialism;
- Gandhi; Tagore; Aurobindo; Vivekananda; Jiddu Krishna Murthy;
- Socialization and Education; Social change and Education; Culture and Education; Modernization and Education; Equality of Educational opportunities; Education of Weaker
(B) EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
- INTRODUCTION TO EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. Relationship between Educational Psychology. Nature and Scope of Educational Psychology. Methods of Educational Psychology
2. Growth and Development.
Principles of Growth and Development.
Stages of Development-Infancy, Childhood, Adolescence, and aspects of development – Physical, Mental, Social and Emotional and its Educational implications to classroom teaching and education.
Nature of Learning, Theories of Learning(Behavioral, Cognitive and Social) and its Relevance to classroom teaching, learning and Motivation; Various methods of motivation (intrinsic and extrinsic) and its applications for classroom teaching.
4. Individual difference and its assessment.
Meaning and significance of the study of individual differences. Inter and Intra Individual difference and its assessment.
Concept of Personality and its assessment (Projective and Non-Projective methods).Understanding and helping learners with special needs – poor achievers, underachievers, low-level of intellectual functioning; giftedness and creativity. Need and significance of guidance and counseling in schools.
Statistics-Concept and its need for understanding behavior of learners and teachers. Measures of Central tendency.
Measures of Variability.
Correlation and various methods of computing correlation.
(C) TRENDS IN EDUCATION
- Universalization of Education- Significance, constitutional guarantee, problems involved in implementing. Quality of Primary Education-Minimum level of Learning Approach.
- Wastage and stagnation in Education-Meaning, causes, problems and remedial measures.
- Adult Education and Functional literacy-Meaning, scope, problems involved and strategies for remedial action.
- Non-Formal Education- contemporary significance, problems, methodology, motivational aspect and implementation.
- School and Community Relationships-need and importance, ways of bringing their together, making use of community resources persons, some practical strategies to facilitate appropriate relationships.
- Medium of instruction-Problem, Language in India, three language formula, its implications and difficulties in implementing the formule.
- Family life and population Education-the problem, objectives at Secondary level creating awareness, difficulties in implementing, strategies to spread right type of family life and population education.
- Moral Education- meaning and scope, approaches to Moral Education, Difference between Moral and Religious Education, Practical Work.
- National and Emotional integration- meaning, nature, problems, implementation celebrating national days and role of schools and teachers.
- International understanding-education for peace, disarmament and co-existence, meaning, nature, significance, developing a broader perspective in the mind students.
- Education of the socially and culturally disadvantaged- meaning-Significance problems, equality of opportunity and strategies to implement the meaningful programmes.
- Lifelong Education-meaning, need, and scope, approach and role of teachers.
- Teacher Education-pre-service and in-service-Professional Organisations teachers.
- Vocational Education and Vocationalisation of Education.
- Common Entrance Examinations and Centralised admissions into the basic courses in Andhra Pradesh.
- Recommendations of various Education Commissions and Committees.
APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Exam Pattern for APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Exam?
What are the Subjects involved in APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus?
How Many Questions will be asked in APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Exam 2021?
For How Many Marks the APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Exam will be conducted?
Where can I get the APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus PDF?