Contents in this Article
- IIT JEE Mains Syllabus 2023 PDF
- JEE Main Syllabus 2023 Highlights
- AIEEE (JEE Main) Exam 2023 Details
- Check IIT JEE Main 2023 Syllabus for an Intermediate 2nd year (Class 12)
- Check IIT JEE Main Syllabus 2023 pdf download for Paper 2
- Recommended Books for IIT-JEE Preparation 2023 – Physics
- Books for JEE Mains 2023 – Mathematics
- JEE Main Preparation books pdf – Chemistry
IIT JEE Mains Syllabus 2023 PDF
Download IIT JEE Mains Syllabus 2023 pdf is available on this page. Candidates who are searching for the JEE Main Syllabus pdf for Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics can download it from this page. Check the JEE Mains Exam Pattern 2023 for Paper 1 & Paper 2 given here. Therefore, Check the complete information provided below regarding the IIT JEE Main Exam. The JEE Main Exam Syllabus 2023 is provided here. Candidates who have applied for the Joint Entrance Exam Mains Exam will be searching for the JEE Mains Syllabus. For those candidates, we provided the complete AIEEE (Joint Entrance Exam Mains) Syllabus. Contenders who are going to attend the CBSE Joint Entrance Exam Main Examination, Check the Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern here. After completion of Intermediate, every student wants to do their Graduation in NIT Colleges. So The CBSE Board is conducting the AIEE (JEE Mains) Examination.
JEE Main Syllabus 2023 Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||Joint Entrance Exam Main (JEE Main)|
|Name of the University||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Official Website||nta.ac.in (or) jeemain.nta.nic.in|
There will be a huge competition for the JEE Mains Exam. Because every intermediate student has a dream to do their Graduation in NITs. To face this competition, you have to prepare well for the Examination. Therefore, we are here to help you to make your Preparation easy. Hence check the JEE Main Syllabus 2023 Pdf for Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Check the Exam topics given below start your Preparation.
AIEEE (JEE Main) Exam 2023 Details
IIT JEE Main Syllabus 2023 for Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
The CBSE Board will release the IIT Joint Entrance Exam Notification in the Month of January 2023. And the Exam will be conducted in the month of April. The examination will occur in two stages. They are IIT JEE Advanced and CBSE JEE Mains Exams. Those who score good marks in the Mains Exams can get seats in NIT Colleges. So Students who want to get seats in NIT Colleges should work hard. Therefore, we provided the IIT JEE Mains Syllabus for better preparation and to score good marks in the Exam.
IIT JEE Mains Exam Pattern for Paper 1
IIT JEE Mains Exam Pattern for Paper 2
JEE Mains 2023 Syllabus & CBSE JEE Mains Exam Pattern 2023
The IIT JEE Mains Exam consists of 2 papers. Students who want to get admission in B.Tech/ B.E courses must apply for the First Paper. And those who aim for the B.Arch/ B.Planning Courses Should apply for paper 2. Refer to the JEE Mains Syllabus 2023 Pdf after exam pattern. Aspirants can also apply for both papers. And there is also a Negative Marking in this Examination. So, the Students must answer the given Questions in the Examination very carefully. Download the IIT Syllabus 2023 pdf download for Joint Entrance Mains Exam.
AIEEE JEE Mains Syllabus 2023 for Paper 1 & Paper 2
|Check IIT JEE Main 2023 Syllabus for an Intermediate 1st year (Class 11)|
|Unit, dimension, measurement||The periodic table and its properties||Logarithms and related expressions|
|Kinematics||Mole concept||Compound Angles|
|Newton’s laws of motion||Nomenclature of the organic compounds||Quadratic equations and expressions.|
|Circular motion||Chemical bonding||Sequence and progression|
|Work, power, energy||Gaseous state||Trigonometric functions, equations, inequations.|
|Momentum and collision||Electronic displacement effect||Solutions of the triangle.|
|Rotational dynamics||Atomic structure||Straight line and the pair of lines.|
|Centre of Mass and Inertia||Isomerism||Circles|
|Elasticity, Calorimetry & Thermal expansion||Redox, and similar concepts||Permutation and combination.|
|Ktg and thermodynamics||Chemical and ionic equilibrium||Binomial Theorem|
|Simple Harmonic Motion||Chemical kinetics||Sets, relations, functions|
|Mechanical Waves||Nuclear Chemistry (radioactivity)||Mathematical induction and reasoning|
Check IIT JEE Main 2023 Syllabus for an Intermediate 2nd year (Class 12)
|Geometrical Optics||Halogen Derivative||Limit, Continuity, Derivability|
|Gravitation||Aliphatic Hydrocarbons||Method of differentiation|
|Wave Optics||Coordination Compounds||Indefinite Integral|
|Current Electricity||Aromatic Hydrocarbons||Definite Integral|
|Electrostatics||Liquid Solution & Surface Chemistry||Application of Derivatives|
|Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism||Metallurgy||Determinant & Matrices|
|Capacitance||Alcohol & Ether||Vectors|
|Nuclear physics and radioactivity||Phenol||3-dimensional geometry|
|Electromagnetic Induction & AC||Solid State||Probability|
|Electronic devices||Qualitative Analysis||Differential Equation|
|Communication systems||Carbonyl compounds||Area under curve|
|Dual nature of matter and radiation||Thermodynamics & Thermochemistry||Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola|
|Errors in Measurements & Instruments||S, p, d & f block elements||Complex Number|
|Carboxylic acids & its derivative|
|Practical Organic Chemistry|
Check IIT JEE Main Syllabus 2023 pdf download for Paper 2
- Aptitude Test – IIT JEE Syllabus 2023 pdf
- Part – I Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials) Objects, Texture related to Architecture and the built environment. Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings. Visualizing. Different sides of three-dimensional objects.
- Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Verbal, and Numerical).
- Part – II Three dimensional – perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms, and elements, color texture, harmony, and contrast. Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil. Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, subtraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes, Generation of Plan, elevations, and 3 D views of objects. Creating two-dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
- Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces, etc.), landscape (river fronts, jungles. gardens, tree, plants, etc.), and rural life.
Recommended Books for IIT-JEE Preparation 2023 – Physics
- Understanding Physics -D.C. Pandey.
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics Volume 1: Mainly Mechanics, Radiation and Heat – Feynman.
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics: Volume 2: Mainly Electromagnetism and Matter – Feynman.
- All In One Books: Concepts of Physics (Volume 1 & 2) by H.C. Verma, Fundamentals Of Physics by Halliday/ Resnick/ Walker.
Books for JEE Mains 2023 – Mathematics
- Plane Trigonometry Part 1 & 2 – SL Loney.
- The elements of Coordinate Geometry Part 1 Cartesian Coordinates – SL Loney.
- Coordinate Geometry for JEE Main & Advanced – Dr. Sk Goyal.
- All In One Books: IIT Mathematics For JEE (Main & Advanced) by M.L Khanna, J.N. Sharma, S.k. Pundir | and New Pattern Mathematics – A Master Practice Book for JEE Main & Advanced by Dr. Sk Goyal.
JEE Main Preparation books pdf – Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry: Solomons & Fryhle’s Organic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) – M S Chouhan, A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry for the JEE – Peter Sykes, Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R.C. Mukherjee.
- Inorganic Chemistry for Competitions (JEE Main & Advanced ) – Dr. O.P. Tandon, J.D. Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) – Sudarsan Guha.
- All In One Book: Physical Chemistry for JEE – Wiley, New Pattern Chemistry – Dr. RK Gupta.