JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023 PDF: JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF is available on this page for Download. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the Subject Wise JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus on its Official website @ jssc.nic.in. The JSSC RTGCCE Notification 2023 has been released by the Officials and the JSSC RIMS Grade 3 Exam 2023 will be held soon. So the Candidates who had applied for JSSC RTGCCE 2023 and Stated Exam preparation for the JSSC RTGCCE Exam should check this Article now. Here we have provided the JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus. The JSSC RIMS Grade 3 Exam will be conducted to recruit the Lab Technician, O.T. Assistant, Stenographer, X-Ray Technician, Steno-Accountant, X-Ray Mechanic, ECG Technician, Perfusionist, Dental Hygienist, Radio – Therapy Technologist, ABG Technician, Occupational Therapist, Radiographer, Ventilator Technician, Dental Mechanic, Heavy Vehicle Driver, Artist, Health Educator, Lady Superintendent, Technical Assistant, Technician Posts. To help the Aspirants we have uploaded the JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus on this page for Download. Here we have provided the Subject Wise JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus PDF.
Contents in this Article
- JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023 Highlights
- Details of JSSC RTGCCE Exam Pattern 2023
- Download Subject Wise Syllabus for JSSC RTGCCE /RIMS Grade 3
- JSSC Medical Laboratory Technician/ ABG Technician
- Fine Arts
- JSSC Dental Mechanic
- JSSC Lady Superintendent/ Steno-Accountant/ Stenographer
- JSSC O.T. Assistant/ Ventilator Technician
- JSSC Cath Lab Technician
- JSSC Dental Hygienists
- JSSC Dresser Course
- JSSC Perfusionist
- JSSC Radio Therapy Technologist
- JSSC Technical Assistant
- JSSC X-Ray Mechanic
- JSSC X-Ray Technician/ Radiographer
- JSSC ECG Technician
- JSSC Occupational Therapist
- JSSC Syllabus for MA (Psychology)
- JSSC Driver (HMV/ LMV)
- JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023 Highlights
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Posts||Heavy Vehicle Driver, Artist, Health Educator, Lady Superintendent, Steno-Accountant, X-Ray Mechanic, Lab Technician, O.T. Assistant, Stenographer, X-Ray Technician, Occupational Therapist, Radiographer, Ventilator Technician, Dental Mechanic, ECG Technician, Perfusionist, Dental Hygienist, Radio – Therapy Technologist, ABG Technician, Technical Assistant, Technician|
Details of JSSC RTGCCE Exam Pattern 2023
||Number Of Questions||Time Limit|
|Professional/ Technical Subjects||120 Questions||2 Hours|
Download Subject Wise Syllabus for JSSC RTGCCE /RIMS Grade 3
The RTGCCE /RIMS Grade 3 Syllabus contains the complete description of the topics from which questions are given in the exam paper. And the exam pattern contains the marks and duration given for each topic. So before going to an exam, the candidates should be fully prepared. By reading the RTGCCE /RIMS Grade 3 syllabus and Exam Pattern along with previous papers you will get a clear idea about the examination. And it is also very useful for time management in the exam, from that you can attempt the complete questions given in the question paper. Automatically the exam score and performance will also be increased, so don’t neglect and start working on this recruitment.
JSSC Medical Laboratory Technician/ ABG Technician
(A) Fundamentals of Physiology & Basics of Biochemistry
(B) Hematology & Clinical Pathology
(C) General Microbiology
(D) Clinical Biochemistry
(E) Histopathology & Cytology
(F) Immunology, Serology & Parasitology
(G) Coagulation studies & Blood Bank procedures
(H) Systematic Bacteriology, Mycology & Virology
- Applied Art
JSSC Dental Mechanic
- Applied Physics
- Applied Mechanic
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Oral Anatomy
- Dental Mechanic (Primary)
- Dental Materials And Dental Metallurgy
JSSC Lady Superintendent/ Steno-Accountant/ Stenographer
(a) Knowledge of Hindi language – Under this questions related to Hindi paragraph and Hindi grammar will be asked.
(b) Knowledge of English language – Under this questions related to English paragraph and English grammar will be asked.
(c) General Knowledge
JSSC O.T. Assistant/ Ventilator Technician
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Surgical Instruments And Procedures
JSSC Cath Lab Technician
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Cath Lab Technician
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Electricity And Electrostatics & Computer Sciences
JSSC Dental Hygienists
- Introduction to Biology
- Principles of Microbiology
- Introduction to Chemistry
- Principles of Biochemistry
- Principles of Pharmacology
- Introduction to Genetics
- Introduction to General Histology
- Introduction to General and Functional Anatomy and General and
- Systematic Pathology
- Principles in Physiology
- Introduction to Epidemiology
- Oral and Dental Histology
- Oral and Dental Embryology
- Dental Morphology
- Principles of Occlusion
- Infection Control (Disinfection and Sterilization)
- Oral Rehabilitation
- Dental Materials
- Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine
JSSC Dresser Course
1. Scope of Anatomy and Physiology. Definition of various terms and anatomy.
2. Stricture of the cell, Function of its components with special reference to mitochondria and microcosms.
3. Elementary times of the body. Epithelial tissues, muscular tissues, connective tissues, and nervous tissue.
4. Structure and function of the skeleton, classification of joints and their function, and joint disorders.
5. The blood compositions, blood pressure and its recording, blood groups and coagulation of blood, and brief information regarding disorders of the blood.
6. Functions of lymph glands.
7. Structure and functions of various parts of the heart, and brief information about cardiovascular disorders
8. Various parts of the respiratory system and their functions, and physiology of respiration.
9. Various parts of the urinary system and their functions, structure, and function of the kidney, physiology of urine formation, the pathophysiology of renal diseases, and media.
10. Structure of skeletal muscle, physiology of muscle contraction, positions, attachments, and functions of various skeletal muscles.
11. Various parts of the central nervous system, brain, and its parts and functions. Anatomic nervous system.
12. Elementary sled of structure and function of the following taste organ, smell, eye, skin, physiology of pain.
13. Digestive System, various parts of the digestive system and their functions, structure, and function of the liver, physiology of digestion and absorption.
14. Principles of nutrition and vitamins.
15. Endocrine pancreas glands and hormones, location of the gland and their functions-pituitary, thyroid, adrenals, and pancreas.
16. Concept of health and disease, basic principles of rural and health sanitations Dressing, Medical Instruments, Chemical Solution and Sterilization Dressing: in general keep
dressings as simply as possible
1. Principle of Dressing, Technique of Sterilization & Room Management, Dressing Technique & Uses of Surgical Instrument
2. SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS AND SURGICAL PROCEDURES – Sterilization and disinfection of different methods, protection of patients in surgery, preparation of patients for surgery, etc.
3. ANESTHESIA – Different methods and procedures for anesthesia, Preparation of the patient for anesthesia, Intensive care, etc.
4. SURGICAL Procedures and preparation of operation theatre, Ethics Discipline, Safety for operating room and personnel. Preparation of instruments etc. National Health Programmes and Policy and health care delivery system in the country etc.
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Applied Biochemistry And Pharmacology
- Applied Pathology and Hematology
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Principles of Perfusion Technology
- Applied Biophysics
- Applied Pharmacology
- Applied Physics For Perfusionists
- Perfusion For Special Procedure
- Advanced Perfusion Techniques
JSSC Radio Therapy Technologist
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Radiation Physics & Basics of Clinical N Radiography/Imaging
- Radiotherapy Physics & Principles of Radiotherapy
- Tumor Pathology and Radiotherapy Applications
- Radiotherapy Equipment, Applications & Maintenance
- Radiotherapy Techniques
JSSC Technical Assistant
- Basic concepts of Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology
JSSC X-Ray Mechanic
Questions will be asked completely based on the professional subjects. Check the JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023 PDF and then learn them.
JSSC X-Ray Technician/ Radiographer
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Radiology Physics, Radiation Physics & Physics of Diagnostic Radiology
- X-Ray Machines & Accessories and their Maintenance
- X-ray Film / Image processing Techniques
- Clinical Radiography-Positioning
- Equipment, basic Techniques of modern Imaging Modalities
- Contrast & Special Radiography procedures.
- Quality Control in Radiology & Radiation Safety
JSSC ECG Technician
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Clinical Cardiology
- Physiology Of the Cardiovascular System
- Cardiac Diseases & Terminology
JSSC Occupational Therapist
- General Anatomy
- General Physiology
- Fundamentals of Occupational Therapy
- Pathology & Micro Biology
- Sociology & Psychology
- Biomechanics & Kinesiology
- Community Medicine
- Clinical Orthopaedics
- Occupational Therapy In Orthopaedics
- General Medicine Including Pediatrics
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Occupational Therapy In Psychiatry
- Occupational Therapy In Pediatrics
- Occupational Therapy In Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Occupational Therapy In Medical And Surgical Conditions
JSSC Syllabus for MA (Psychology)
- Cognitive Psychology
- Psychology Of Personality
- Biological Foundations Of Behaviour And Neuropsychology
- Methods Of Behavioural Research-I
- Applied Social Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Organizational Behaviour
- Psychology Of Learning Disability
- Clinical Psychology Of Childhood Disorder
- Psychotherapy And Counselling
- Rehabilitation Psychology
- Community Mental Health
- Computer Applications In Psychology
JSSC Driver (HMV/ LMV)
- Traffic Rules and Signaling
- Motor parts and their repair
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus?
What is the Exam Pattern for JSSC RTGCCE2023?
Where can I Get the JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus PDF?
What is the Total Marks for JSSC RTGCCE Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the JSSC RTGCCE Exam ?