- 1 Karnataka High Court District Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 – PDF
- 1.1 Karnataka High Court District Judge Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.2 High Court of Karnataka District Judge Syllabus 2017
- 1.3 Download Karnataka HC Civil Judge Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- 2 —————————————————–
- 3 Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus
Karnataka High Court District Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 – PDF
Dear candidates who applied for the Karnataka High Court District Judge Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Karnataka High Court . All those applicants can check the High court of karnataka District Judge Previous Papers and can download. Here, we are providing the Karnataka High Court District Judge Syllabus along with exam pattern. Here we also provided Karnataka High Court District Judge previous question papers. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided High Court of karnataka District Judge Syllabus. Then, you will get an idea about the HC karanataka District Judge test pattern.
Karnataka High Court District Judge Exam Pattern 2017
Interested Candidates in attending for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam have to know the Karnataka HC District Judge Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern for the exam. Understanding the Syllabus and Exam Pattern before the exam will helpful for the candidates during the exam. For the sake of applicants here we are providing Kar Civil Judge Exam Pattern, interested candidates can check. Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2017 Exam Pattern given below.
|S.No||Methods of Junior Civil Judge Exam 2017||Subjects||Marks|
|1.||Written Exam||Substantive law||80 Marks|
|2.||Viva Voce||Academic Knowledge, Communication Skills, Ability to handle various Situations in the Court||20 Marks|
In the case of the candidates for Recruitment by Transfer, the qualifying marks are 40%, In the written examination for O.Cs and B.Cs, and 30% for SC/ST candidates.
High Court of Karnataka District Judge Syllabus 2017
Kar High Court Syllabus of Substantive Laws
- Indian Contract Act,
- Hindu Marriage Act,
- Hindu Succession Act,
- Easements Act,
- Specific Relief Act,
- Limitation Act,
- Transfer of Property Act,
- Indian Penal Code,
- Negotiable Instruments Act,
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act,
- Registration Act,
- Indian Stamp Act,
High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus of Procedural Laws
- Civil Procedure Code,
- Criminal Procedure Code,
- Evidence Act,
- Civil Rules of Practice and Criminal Rules of Practice
Download Karnataka HC Civil Judge Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus
For the candidates of karnataka state who are having a graduation degree in Law, there is the Latest news. The karnataka state government recently released the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017. So many of the candidates who done their graduation in Law or equivalent already applied for High Court jobs. And those applicants now are searching for KHC Civil Judge syllabus. To qualify in the civil judge examination, you need to prepare more. Therefore if you prepare a schematic plan with the help of the provided Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus, then it will be easy to reach the minimum cutoff marks.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2017 – Prelims
|1.||Written Test||A||Law I||100||Objective|
KHC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2017 – Mains
|1.||Written Test||I||Translation Paper||100|
|II||Law Paper I||100|
|III||Law Paper II||100|
|IV||Law Paper III||100|
KHC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|No. of vacancies||167 Posts|
|Late Date to apply||01/03/2017|
Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2017
As the KHC civil judge recruitment has prelims and mains exam, so we are providing the separate syllabus for Prelims and mains below.
Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – Prelims
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999.
- Indian Constitution.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal code, 1860, etc.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Society.
- History & Culture.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Science and Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability.
Karnataka HC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – Mains
- Translation of Passages in English into Kannada.
- Translation of Passages in Kannada into English.
- Judgments etc.
- The Constitution of India.
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Principles of Pleading.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
- The framing of Issues.
- Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases.
- Framing of Charges