Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2022 PDF
For the candidates of Karnataka state who are having a graduation degree in Law, there is the latest news. The Karnataka state government recently released the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022. So many of the candidates who done their graduation in Law or equivalent already applied for High Court jobs. And those applicants now are searching for the Karnataka HC Civil Judge syllabus. To qualify in the civil judge examination, you need to prepare more. Therefore if you prepare a schematic plan with the help of the provided Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus, then it will be easy to reach the minimum cutoff marks.
Karnataka Civil Judge Exam Details 2022
|Name of The Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of The Post||Civil Judge Posts|
|Category||All Govt Exams Syllabus|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2022 – Prelims
|Sl. No||Part||Name of the Subject||Marks|
|C||General Knowledge – Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability|
KHC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2022 – Mains
|Sl. No||Paper||Name of the Subject||Marks|
|II||Law Paper I||100|
|IV||Law Paper III||100|
- Posts not found
Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2022
As the KHC civil judge recruitment has prelims and mains exam, so we are providing the separate syllabus for Prelims and mains below.
High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2022 – Prelims
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999.
- Indian Constitution.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal code, 1860, etc.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Places in India.
- Environmental Issues.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Current Affairs.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Countries and Capitals.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
Karnataka HC Civil Judge Syllabus 2022 – Mains
- Translation of Passages in English into Kannada.
- Translation of Passages in Kannada into English.
- Judgments etc.
- The Constitution of India.
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Principles of Pleading.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
- The framing of Issues.
- Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases.
- Framing of Charges