NMIMS CET Syllabus 2022 PDF Download: Candidates Are you preparing for NMIMS CET Exam 2022 Then this article is for You……….! Here The NMIMS CET Syllabus 2022 And Exam Pattern are available in detail. So the Candidates, who applied for NMIMS CET Jobs 2022 and are Searching Online for NMIMS CET Syllabus 2022, will get complete information here. The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) recently announced the NMIMS CET Exam 2022. So the Applicants who applied for NMIMS CET Exam must check this article. The NMIMS CET Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be a huge competition for the Examination. So the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated NMIMS CET Syllabus and Exam Structure.
Contents in this Article
- NMIMS CET Syllabus 2023 Highlights
- Check the Latest NMIMS CET Exam Pattern 2023 Here
- Download Subject Wise NMIMS Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2023
- Section 1: Mathematics
- Section 2: Physics
- Section 3: Chemistry
- Section 4: Logical Intelligence
- Section 5: Proficiency in Language
- Section 6: Biology
- NMIMS CET Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
NMIMS CET Syllabus 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Conducting Body||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)|
|Name of the Exam||NMIMS Common Entrance Test|
Check the Latest NMIMS CET Exam Pattern 2023 Here
The Exam pattern of the NMIMS CETExam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Exam Paper has objective-type questions of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude, and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attend the Exam can download the NMIMS CET Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
- The mode of the NMIMS CET exam is online.
- The medium of the NMIMS CET exam is English
- The type of questions will be Objective (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The Total number of questions will be 120.
- The Total Exam Duration is 120 Minutes.
|Total||120 Questions||120 Minutes||120 Marks|
Download Subject Wise NMIMS Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2023
NMIMS Common Entrance Test BPSC CCE Syllabus can get a complete Syllabus from this article……….So the candidates who have applied for the NMIMS CET 2022 and preparing for the NMIMS CET Prelims and Mains Exam 2022 are advised to take a look at this page now. Here the NMIMS Common Entrance Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern are available in detail.
Section 1: Mathematics
- Sets and Functions
- Complex Number and Quadratic equation
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutation and Combination
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial theorem and its Application
- Sequence and Series
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Coordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
Section 2: Physics
- Physics and measurement
- Work, energy, and power
- Rotational motion
- Laws of Motion
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Electronic devices
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations and waves
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic waves
Section 3: Chemistry
- Some basic concepts in chemistry, States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Solutions, Equilibrium
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Purification and characterization of organic compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Principles related to practical chemistry
- Organic compounds containing halogens, Oxygen & Nitrogen
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- P Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, d- and f – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of metals
Section 4: Logical Intelligence
- Critical Thinking: Decision Making (Take into cognizance various rules/ conditions and take decisions based upon those rules/ conditions) Problem Solving (To analyze the given information and condense all the information in a suitable form and answer the questions asked)
- Verbal-logical reasoning: Derive conclusions from logical premises or assess the validity of arguments based on statements of facts
- Numerical reasoning: Venn Diagram (Identify the class-sub class relationship among a given group of items and illustrate it diagrammatically) Mathematical Equalities
- Data Interpretation: Be able to use the information given in graphs and charts to answer questions
Section 5: Proficiency in Language
- Error Recognition: Recognising grammatical structure and usage.
- Applied Grammar: Using prepositions, determiners, connectives, and tenses appropriately.
- Contextual Usage: Using appropriate words in the given context
Sequencing of Ideas: Putting ideas into logical sequence by putting jumbled sentences in the correct order
- Reading Comprehension (1 Passage of maximum 350 words with 4 items): Locating Information, grasping ideas, identifying relationships, interpreting ideas, moods, characteristics of characters, tone of the passage, inferring, getting the central theme, evaluating
Section 6: Biology
- Inheritance and variation
- Physiology, experimental setup, mechanisms & observations
- Nervous system-Control and coordination
- Respiration and circulation
- Biotechnology- principles, processes, and applications
- Human Health and Diseases
- Origin and Evolution of Life
- Applied Biology – the role of microbes
- Plant Growth and Mineral Nutrition
- Ecosystem and energy flow
- Environmental issues, Biodiversity, and Conservation
- Food production
- Reproduction in Lower and Higher Animals
- Reproduction in Lower and Higher Plants
NMIMS CET Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is NMIMS CET Syllabus?
What is the Exam Pattern for NMIMS CET2022?
Where can I Get the NMIMS CET Syllabus PDF?
What are the Total Marks for NMIMS CET Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the NMIMS CET Exam ?