TS Panchayat Raj Department Syllabus 2021 PDF: TS Panchayat Raj Department Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF are available on this page for Download. The Government of Telangana, Panchayat Raj Department has released the Subject Wise TS Panchayat Secretary Syllabus on its Official website @ epanchayat.telangana.gov.in. The TS Panchayat Raj Department Notification 2021 has been released by the Officials and the TS Panchayat Raj Department Junior Panchayat Secretary Exam 2021 will be held soon. So the Candidates who had applied for TS Panchayat Secretary 2021 and Stated Exam preparation for the TS Panchayat Raj Department Exam should check this Article now. Here we have provided the TS Panchayat Secretary Syllabus. The HSSC Exam will be conducted to recruit the Gram Sachiv Posts. To help the Aspirants we have uploaded the TS Panchayat Raj Department Junior Panchayat Secretary Syllabus on this page for Download. Here we have provided the Subject Wise TS Panchayat Raj Department Syllabus PDF.
TS Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2021
|Organization Name||Government of Telangana, Panchayat Raj Department|
|Post Names||Junior Panchayat Secretary|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
TS Panchayat Raj Department Exam Pattern 2021
- The exam will be Objective Types.
- It will be Degree Standard level.
- The total number of questions is 200.
- Number of Marks: 200 Marks
- Time Duration of each paper: 120 Minutes
|Subject Names||Number of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|Paper-1: General Studies and Mental Ability,
Culture and History of Telangana
|100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Paper-2: Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other
Government schemes including those of
Government of India and Government of
|100 Questions||100 Marks|
Download TS Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2021 PDF
Paper – I:
General Studies and Mental Ability:
- Current affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life, including Computer Science.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Mental Ability.(Verbal and non-verbal),
- Logical Reasoning.
- Comprehension (Questions will be only in English).
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage (Questions will be only in English).
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes
- Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to up liftmen of Rural Poor.
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Telangana including Palle Pragathi, Telanganaku Harithaharam, Aasara, Rythu Bandhu, Rythu Bima, MGNREGA.
- Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small scale Industries, Rural artisans
- Community-Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.