WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 – Download PDF
WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 is available here. West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for WBSHFWS Staff Nurse (Staff Nurse) Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 | Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Exam can get syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of WBSHFWS Syllabus 2021 Staff Nurse Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Exam 2021 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Examination from our site for your preparation.
WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2021
The Exam pattern of WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Staff Nurse Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Staff Nurse Staff Nurse Exam Paper has obctive type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Staff Nurse Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
West Bengal WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Syllabus
The WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Exam. The WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Syllabus topics mentioned below.
WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2021
WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 – General English
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Articles Grammar
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
NRHM West Bengal Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus – General Awareness
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Computers Basics etc.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
West Bengal NRHM Staff Nurse Syllabus – GK
- General Policy.
- Indian Constitution
- Economic Science.
- Scientific Research etc.
WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus – Aptitude
- Time & Work.
- Mixture and Allegation
- Ration & Proportion.
- Time and distance
- Partnership Business.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Square Roots.
- Relationships between numbers.
WBSHFWS Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 – Staff Nurse
- High-Risk Labour and its Management.
- Nursing. Management. of Patients with Sexually transmitted diseases.
- Nursing. Management of women in Labour.
- High-Risk Pregnancy and its management.
- Nursing Management of Baby at birth.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases and their prevention.
- Nursing Management of Mother during puerperium.
- Nursing Management of Pregnant Women.
- Complications of Pregnancy and its management.
- Complications of Puerperium and its management.
- Obstetric operations.
- Nutrition Introduction to Diet Therapy.
- Community Mental Health
- Mental Health/ Psychiatric Nursing Mental Disorders and Nursing Interventions.
- Management of Patients in Pain.
- Operation Theatre Technique.
- Behavioral Disorders and common Health Problems during Childhood, their Prevention, Medical and Nursing Management (Infancy)
- Normal dietary requirements and deficiency diseases of each of the constituents of food.