Indian Air Force Agniveer Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Candidates Are you preparing for Indian Air Force Agniveer Exam 2023 Then this article is for You……….! Here The Indian Air Force Agniveer Syllabus 2023 And Exam Pattern are available in detail. So the Candidates, who applied for Indian Air Force Jobs 2023 and Searching Online for Indian Air Force Agniveer Syllabus 2023, will get complete information here. The Indian Air Force recently announced the Indian Air Force Agniveer Exam 2023. So the Applicants who applied for Indian Air Force Agniveer Exam must check this article. The IAF Agniveer Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be a huge competition for the Examination. So the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated Indian Air Force Agniveer Syllabus and Exam Structure.
Contents in this Article
Indian Airforce Agniveer Syllabus 2023 Highlights
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Agniveer Vayu|
|Selection Process||Online Exam – Phase I & II, Documents Verification, Selection Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Adaptability Test – I & II, and Medical Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Airforce IAF Agniveer Exam Pattern 2023
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Science Subjects||English, Physics, and Mathematics||60 minutes|
|Other than Science Subjects||English and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)||45 minutes|
|Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects||English, Physics, Mathematics, and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)||85 minutes|
Download the Latest Syllabus For IAF Agniveer Vayu Exam 2023
Download IAF Agniveer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 PDF Here: The Candidates who have been searching for the Indian Air Force Agniveer Syllabus can get a complete Syllabus from this article……….So the candidates who have applied for the IAF Agniveer 2023 and preparing for the IAF Agniveer Prelims and Mains Exam 2023 are advised to take a look at this page now. Here the Indian Air Force Agniveer Syllabus & Exam Pattern are available in detail.
(i) A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension. The questions will be set
- To judge understanding of the passage
- To draw an inference
- To judge understanding of vocabulary
- Subject- Verb concord
- Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
- Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses.
- Transformation of sentences Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree, etc.
- Formation of Words- Nouns from Verbs and Adjectives, Adjectives from Nouns and Verbs, Adverbs from Adjectives, etc.
- The Preposition
- Nouns and Pronouns
- The Adjectives
- The Adverb
- The Conjunction
- The modals
- Clauses- Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative Clauses.
- Synonyms and Synonyms in context
- Antonyms and Antonyms in context
- One word substitution
- Spelling pitfalls
- Simple Idioms/ Phrases
- Words often confused/ Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence
(v) Narration (Direct and Indirect)
- Commands and requests
- Statements (Various tenses)
- Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
(vi) Voice (Active and Passive)
- Changes required under each tense
- Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive
(a) The Preposition
(b) Modal Auxiliaries
(vii) Jumbled Sentences
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of Circles
- Conic Sections
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Application of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Application of Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Differential Equations
1. Physical World and Measurement
3. Laws of Motion
4. Work, Energy and Power
5. Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
7. Properties of Bulk Matter
9. Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
10. Oscillations and Waves
12. Current Electricity
13. Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
14. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
15. Electro Magnetic Waves
17. Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
18. Atoms and Nuclei
19. Electronic Devices
Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal)
1. Numerical series.
2. Distance and Direction sense Test.
3. Mathematical Operations
4. Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
5. Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
6. Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
7. Human relation.
8. Coding & Decoding
9. Odd man out.
10. Mutual relation problems.
11. Tallest, youngest relations.
12. Dictionary woods.
14. Non- Verbal reasoning.
15. Number coding.
16. Number Puzzle.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- LCM & HCF.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time, Distance and Speed.
- Simplifications of Numbers.
- Area of triangle, Square and Rectangle.
- Surface Area and volume of Cuboids, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere.
- Simple Trigonometry.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- General Science
- Current Events
- Basic Computer Operations
Indian Air Force Agniveer Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is the Indian Air Force Agniveer Syllabus?
What is the Exam Pattern for IAF Agniveer2023?
Where can I Get the Indian Air Force Agniveer Syllabus PDF?
What is the Total Marks for Indian Air Force Agniveer Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the Indian Air Force Agniveer Exam ?