- 1 NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
- 2 NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
- 3 NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2018
- 4 NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018 is available here. National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A (Assistant Manager) Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the NABARDL Assistant Manager Grade A Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Exam can get syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of NABARD Syllabus 2018 Assistant Manager Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for NABARD Assistant Manager Examination from our site for your preparation.
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Assistant Manager Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development Assistant Manager Grade A Assistant Manager Exam Paper has an objective type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Assistant Manager Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
NABARD Asst Manager Grade A Exam pattern
NABARD Grade A Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Phase – I||Objective Type||Reasoning||20||120 Minutes|
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40|
NABARD Grade A Main Exam Pattern
|I||Descriptive||General English||100||1 1/2 hours|
|II||Objective||Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development, Candidates applying Agriculture Post have Test On Related Discipline||100||1 1/2 hours|
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018
The NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates, those who have applied for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development Exam. The NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus topics mentioned below.
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Exam Syllabus
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus for Prelims Exam
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers etc.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News etc.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages etc.
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus for Mains Exam
- Agricultural Economics
- Elementary Statistics for Economics
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country
- Important features and scope of various types of forestry plantations
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination, and association with various crops
- Soil conservation
- Farm management
- Agricultural extension, its importance, and role
- Cell structure, function and cell cycle
- History of plant breeding
- Seed production and processing technologies
- Principles of Plant Physiology with reference to plant nutrition
- Enzymes and plant pigments
- Major fruits, plantation crops, vegetables, spices and flower crops
- Diagnosis of pests and diseases of field crops
- Food production and consumption trends in India
- Engineering in agriculture and rural life
- Agricultural mechanization
- Agricultural produce management
- Fruit & Plantation Crops
- Fruit and Vegetable Technology
- Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
- Energy Value of Foods, Energy Requirement
- Infestation Control and Pesticides
- General Principles of Food Preservation
- Unit Operations
- Technology of Animal Products
- Dairy Technology
- Technology of Food Grains and Legumes
- Packaging Technology
- Fishery, Biology of Finfish, Shellfish including Molluscs
- Capture FisheriesFishery Management
- Farm Engineering
- Fishery Planning, Finance, and Management
- Post-Harvest Technology in Fishery
- Fundamentals of Extension, Education & Rural Development
- Forage Production
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Physiology of Reproduction and Lactation
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Health
- Dairy Management and Economics
- Other Species of Livestock (Sheep, Goat, Pig, and Rabbit)
- Meat and Meat Products
Water Resource Development and Management
- Water Requirement of Crops
- Canal Irrigation System
- Ground Water, Hydrology and Construction of Wells and Tubewells
- Diversion Head Works
- Canal Falls, Canal Regulators
- Cross Drainage Works
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Spillage, Gates and Energy Dissipators
- River Control
- Ecology and its scope, bio-echers
- Ecosystems of the world
- Types of forests in India and their coverage statistics
- Definition and Sources of Pollution
- Forest environments and environmental factors
- Regeneration of Forest
- Environment factor influencing forest vegetation and productivity
- Silviculture Systems
- Principal groups of plants
- Importance of energy plantation
- Seed orchards, maintenance, and selection of orchards
- Microflora in forestry system
- Definition of social and agro-forestry
- Wood structure, cellular composition
- Importance of wood and minor forest products
- Conversion, extraction, and transportation of timbers and firewood
- Importance of forest pathology
- Importance of forest
- Economics of forest management
- Forest trees of industrial utility
- Defects and abnormalities of wood
- Natural durability of timber, bamboo and thatch grasses
- Concept of Professional Social Work
- Evolution of Social Work
- Development of Social Work Education in India
- Democracy as a Concept
- Social Action as a method of Social Work
- Contemporary Ideologies
- Working with Groups
- Social Welfare Administration
- Social Justice and Welfare Organization
- Understanding Community
- Strategies / Tools in Community Organization
- Social Work Research
- Indian Society
- Social Policy
- Problems of Social Structure
- Social Problems And Fields Of Social Work In India
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus Chartered Accountant
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Business Communication
- Business Correspondence Related to Personnel
- Economics and Statistics
- Accounting, Business Laws
- General and Commercial Laws
- Constitution of India
- Interpretation of Statutes, Law relating to Specific Relief
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Incorporation and its Consequences
- Financial Structure
- Investments, Loans, and Deposits
- Societies, Co-operative Societies, Trusts, Producer Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships, Economic and Labour Laws
- Securities Laws and Compliances