Karnataka WRD Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern
Karnataka WRD Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus PDF and Karnataka WRD Junior Engineer JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available now. Candidates who applied for the Karnataka WRD AE JE Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Karnataka Water Resource Department . All those applicants can check the Karnataka WRD Assistant Engineer question Papers and can download. Here, we are providing the Karnataka WRD Junior Engineer JE Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided Karnataka WRD AE & JE syllabus 2017. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided WRD Karnataka Engineer Syllabus.
Click Here for Recruitment Notification
WRD Karnataka Assistant Engineer & JE Exam Pattern 2017
|S.No||Type of Exam||No. of Papers||Name of the Paper||Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Marks|
|1.||ObjectiveType||Paper 1||General Paper||
|2.||Paper 2||Specific Paper||It will be determined by selection committee|
Karnataka WRD AE JE Syllabus 2017
Candidates Can check the WRD Karnataka Syllabus 2017 and start your preparation for the examination. The candidates can also download the Karnataka WRD AE JE Syllabus 2017 on this page.
Karnataka WRD Syllabus for Current Affairs
- Awards and Honors.
- Current Events.
- Countries & Capitals
- Important Days.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- International & National Organizations
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries etc.
Karnataka WRD AE JE Syllabus – General Science
- Environmental Science
WRD Karnataka AE JE Syllabus for Indian History
- History of India up to 1000 AD
- The Indian History from 1000 to 1707 AD
- Indian History from 1707 to 1920 AD
Karnataka WRD Junior Engineer Syllabus for Social Sciences
- Moving Things people & ideas
- Natural Phenomena
- Pedagogical issues
- The world of the Living
- How things work.
- Social & Political life
Karnataka Water Resource Department Syllabus for General Ability
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Series.
- Embedded Figures
- Cubes and Dice
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
- Arrangements etc.
WRD Karnataka Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Building Materials.
- Environmental Engineering.
- RCC Design, Steel Design.
- Theory of Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Concrete Technology.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Structural Engineering
WRD Karnataka Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Operations Research
- Strength of Materials
- Inventory Control
- Production Planning and Control
- Metal Casting
- Engineering Materials and Fluid Machines
- Engineering Mechanics
- Machine Design
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Theory of Mechanics
- Product Design and Development
- Engineering Mechanics
- Energy Conservation and Heat Transfer