- 1 KVS PGT, TGT Teacher, Head Master Syllabus & Exam pattern 2018 – Download PDF
- 2 KVS PGT, TGT, Head Master Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
- 3 KVS PGT, TGT, Head Master syllabus 2018
- 3.0.1 KVS Teacher Syllabus 2018 For the English Language
- 3.0.2 KVS PGT TGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 For Hindi Language
- 3.0.3 KVS TGT PGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 For General Knowledge
- 3.0.4 KVS TGT PGT PRT Teacher Syllabus 2018 For Reasoning
- 3.0.5 KVS Teacher Syllabus 2018 For Numerical Ability
- 3.0.6 KVS TGT PGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 For Concerned Subjects
- 3.0.7 KVS PGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 For Methodology
- 3.1 Click here to Download KVS PGT TGT Head Master Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF
KVS PGT, TGT Teacher, Head Master Syllabus & Exam pattern 2018 – Download PDF
KVS PGT TGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 is available here. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT, Head Master Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for KVS PGT, TGT, Head Master (PGT TGT Teacher) Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of KVS PGT, TGT, Head Master Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the KVS PGT TGT Teacher Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the KVS PGT, TGT, Head Master Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the KVSL PGT, TGT, Head Master Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get KVS PGT TGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
KVS PGT, TGT, Head Master Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS PGT, TGT, Head Master Exam can get syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of KVS Syllabus 2018 PGT TGT Teacher Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth KVS PGT TGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT, Head Master Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge KVS PGT, TGT, Head Master Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for KVSL PGT TGT Teacher Examination from our site for your preparation.
KVS PGT TGT, Head Master Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of KVS PGT, TGT, Head Master PGT TGT Teacher Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT, Head Master PGT TGT Teacher Exam Paper has an objective type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the KVS PGT, TGT, Head Master PGT TGT Teacher Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT TGT Teacher Syllabus
The KVS PGT TGT Teacher Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for KVS PGT TGT Teacher Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Exam. The KVS PGT TGT Teacher Syllabus topics mentioned below.
KVS PGT, TGT, Head Master syllabus 2018
KVS Teacher Syllabus 2018 For the English Language
- Verb & Adverb also
- Word Formation
- Error Correction
- Verb Agreement
- Passage Completion
- Idioms & Phrases
- Theme detection
- Word Formation
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Sentence Rearrangement
KVS PGT TGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 For Hindi Language
- Translation of Sentences
- Error Detection
- Fill in the Blanks
- Plural Forms etc
KVS TGT PGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 For General Knowledge
- General Science
- Indian national movement
- Major Rivers system of Bihar also
- Indian Polity and Economy
- General Geography and geographical division of Bihar
- Part of Bihar in Indian National Movement
- History of India and salient features of History of Bihar also
- Current events of National and international importance
- Significant Changes in Economy of Bihar also (Post Independence Period)
KVS TGT PGT PRT Teacher Syllabus 2018 For Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Coded Inequalities
- Alphanumeric Series also
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Puzzle Tabulation also
KVS Teacher Syllabus 2018 For Numerical Ability
- Problems on Ages
- HCF & LCM
- Ratio and Proportions
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Trains
- Heights & Distances Partnership
- Volume & Surface Area
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Decimal & Fractions
- Boats & Streams
- Time and Work
- Line Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Permutation & Combination
- Number System
- Pipes & Cisterns
KVS TGT PGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 For Concerned Subjects
- Information Technology
- Social Studies
- Concerned Language for Language Teachers
KVS PGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 For Methodology
- Define the terms, tests, measurement, assessment, and evaluation.
- Know the elements of instruction also.
- Describe the role of teachers and learners in instruction also.
- Therefore, before going to the Examination once again check these topics like these will help in writing the Exam.
- Define methodology/pedagogy, learning objectives.
- Construct learning objectives.
- Explain how the psychological theories of learning are applied to learning and teaching also.
- Describe various educational provisions for individual differences
- Learn the sequence of learning and the criteria for selecting strategies of learning.
- Explain the different categories of evaluation and their application in teaching and learning also.
- Describe the different methods of education and explain how each teaching method can be used to enhance effective teaching and learning also.
- Prepare a scheme of work of your elective teaching subjects using the syllabus also.
- Prepare lesson plans to be used in the teaching of your elective subjects at a given class level.
- Select the content, resources to be used in the preparation of schemes and lesson plans to suit the student characteristics
- Prepare and teach a microteaching lesson also.
- Describe the various types of tests, their limitations, and strengths also.
- Describe ways of grading and recording of the results.