- 1 Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Grade 3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 – Download PDF
- 2 Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Exam Syllabus | Model Question Papers PDF
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Grade 3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 – Download PDF
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017 & Test pattern are Available now. Get Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Grade 3 Exam Syllabus &Exam Pattern from below Candidates who are applied for Rajasthan Sanskrit TeacherJobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Department of Sanskrit Education Rajasthan. Candidates who had applied for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 can check the latest Syllabus from this article which is officially released by Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher. Here is a good news for the aspirants who are searching for Sanskrit Teacher Exam Syllabus 2017. In the below section contenders will get subject wise Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. So with the reference given Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus, all the applicants must start their preparation because there is an enormous competition for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Jobs.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Exam Syllabus | Model Question Papers PDF
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern for Aptitude Test had given here. Applied Candidates of Department of Sanskrit Education Recruitment can have a look at this article to get and download the Latest Required Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Sanskrit Teacher Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. Here regularly we are updating all Latest Government Jobs Exam Syllabus PDF along Exam Pattern. Before going to attend for you should know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Sanskrit Teacher Aptitude Test.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Exam Pattern 2017
The applicants of Rajasthan Sanskrit Shiksha Vibhag Recruitment can check the 3rd Grade Teacher Exam Pattern which had given on this page. Schedule your Exam Preparation with the Topics Wise Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017 provided in the below sections.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Subject Names|
|1||Written Examination||Environmental Studies|
|2||English (Language I)|
|3||Sanskrit (Language II)|
|5||Social & Science|
|6||Child Development and Pedagogy|
Rajasthan Sanskrit Shiksha Vibhag Teacher Syllabus 2017
Raj Sanskrit Teacher Environmental Studies syllabus
- Work and Play.
- Concept and scope of EVS.
- Pedagogical Issues.
- The significance of EVS integrated EVS.
- Learning Principles.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education.
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Teaching material/Aids.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Exam Syllabus pdf – English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Antonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Rajasthan Grade 3 Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – Mathematics
- Banker’s Discount
- Boats and Streams
- Chain Rule
- Decimal Fractions
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance
- Mixture and Alligation
- Permutations and
- Pipes and Cistern
- Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Series – Odd Man Out
- Series – Find Missing Number
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Stocks and Shares
- Surds and Indices
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
Rajasthan Teacher Syllabus – Sanskrit
- History of Vedic Literature.
- History of Sanskrit Literature.
- Kavyas and Darsana.
- Alankara Sastra.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Exam Syllabi – Child Development and Pedagogy
- Child Development (Primary School Child).
- The Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs.
- Learning and Pedagogy.
Raj Sanskrit Teacher Grade 3 Syllabus 2017 – Science
- Science & Technology in India.
- Biology etc.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher 2017 Syllabus -History
- When, Where and How.
- Earliest Societies.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- First Cities.
- New Ideas.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- Political Developments.
- Culture and Science.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Rural Life and Society.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Women and reform.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- India After Independence.
Download Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – Geography
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.