PPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2023 PDF: PPSC Lecturer Assistant Professor Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF is available on this page for Download. The Punjab Public Service Commission has released the Subject Wise PPSC Lecturer Syllabus on its Official website @ ppsc.gov.in. The PPSC Lecturer Notification 2023 has been released by the Officials and the PPSC Lecturer Exam 2023 will be held soon. So the Candidates who had applied for PPSC Lecturer 2023 and Stated Exam preparation for the PPSC Lecturer Exam should check this Article now.
Contents in this Article
- PPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2023 PDF
- Check PPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2023 PDF
- Download Subject Wise PPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2023 PDF
- PART A: Subject Knowledge
- Lecturer English
- Lecturer Physics
- Lecturer Mathematics
- Lecturer Medical Lab Technology
- Lecturer Chemistry
- Lecturer Library Science
- Part B: General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability
- PPSC Lecturer Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
PPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2023 PDF
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Selection Process||Written Competitive Examination, and Interview|
|Job Location||Patiyala, Punjab|
Check PPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2023 PDF
|Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Part A: Subject Knowledge||100||400|
|Total||120 Questions||480 Marks|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
|Multiple Choice Objective Questions|
- Each question carries 4 marks and
- For each correct answer, the candidate will get 4 (four) marks.
- There will be a negative marking, and 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
Download Subject Wise PPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2023 PDF
Here we have provided the PPSC Lecturer Syllabus for Paper 1 & paper 2. The Karnataka State Eligibility Test will be conducted to recruit the Assistant Professor Posts. To help the Aspirants we have uploaded the PPSC Lecturer Syllabus on this page for Download. Here we have provided the Subject Wise PPSC Lecturer Syllabus PDF.
PART A: Subject Knowledge
- History of Literature
iii) Indian Literature in English
- Literary writers and works of international eminence since World War II
- Genres: Epic, novel, drama, poetry, short story, essay, memoir, autobiography, biography
- Basic concepts of linguistics, including phonetics
- Cultural Studies: Major Concepts and important contributors
- Literary Criticism: Plato to the New Critics
- Literary and Cultural Theory after the 1950s
- Indian literary theory and Criticism: Basic Concepts
- Format of bibliographic entries (according to MLA style)
- Mathematical Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Differential Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Numerical solution of ODE and PDE
- Mathematical Methods
- Solid Mechanics
Lecturer Medical Lab Technology
- Anatomy And Physiology
- Clinical Microbiology
- Haematology And Blood Banking
- Histopathology And Cytology
- Clinical Biochemistry
- angular momentum
- Chemical Kinetics
- Nature of Bonding in Organic Molecules
- Techniques used for determination of reaction mechanism
- Elimination Reactions
- Conformation Isomerism
- Geometrical Isomerism
- Pi Bonding Ligand Complexes
- Structural and Thermodynamic Consequences of Partly Filled-shells
- Spectral Properties
- Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Chemistry of Main Group Elements
- Electronic Structure of Atom
- Molecular Orbital Theory
Lecturer Library Science
- Research Methods
- Research Design
- Methods of Data Collection
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Research Report Writing and Citation Tools
- Metric Studies in LIS
- Data, Information, Knowledge, and Wisdom.
- Information Life Cycle
- IPR and Legal Issues
- National Knowledge Commission; National Mission on Libraries.
- Historical Development of Libraries
- Types of Libraries
- Professional Associations
- Library and Information Science Education in India.
- Information Literacy
- Sources of Information
- Reference Sources
- Electronic Information Resources
- Evaluation of Reference Sources and Web Resources.
- Community Information Services
- Reference Service
- Alerting Services
- Web 2.0 and 3.0 – Library 2.0
- National Information Systems and Networks
- International Information Systems and Networks
- Library Resource Sharing and Library Consortia – National and International
Part B: General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability
General Knowledge & Current affairs: General Knowledge and Current affairs of National and International importance including:
- (i) Economic issues.
- (ii) Polity issues.
- (iii) Environment issues.
- (iv) Geography.
- (v) Science and Technology.
- (vi) Any other current issues.
- (vii) (a) History of India with special reference to the Indian freedom struggle movement.
(b) History of Punjab- 14th century onwards.
Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
- (i) Logical reasoning, analytical and mental ability.
- (ii) Basic numerical skills, numbers, magnitudes, percentages, and numerical relation appreciation.
- (iii) Data analysis, Graphic presentation charts, tables, and spreadsheets.
PPSC Lecturer Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is the PPSC Lecturer Syllabus?
How many papers are there in PPSC Lecturer Exam?
How many questions will be asked in the PPSC Lecturer Exam 2023?
For How many Marks the PPSC Lecturer Exam will be conducted?
Is there any Negative Marketing in the PPSC Lecturer Exam 2023?