Contents in this Article
- TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teacher Syllabus, Exam pattern 2018 -Download PDF
- TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
- TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Exam Pattern 2018
- Tripura Teacher Recruitment Exam Pattern & Syllabus | TRBT jobs Test Structure 2018 for PGT TGT
- TRBT Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Syllabus
TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teacher Syllabus, Exam pattern 2018 -Download PDF
TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Syllabus 2018 is available here. Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers (PGT TGT Teachers) Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the TRB TripuraL PGT TGT Teachers Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Exam can get syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of TRB Tripura Syllabus 2018 PGT TGT Teachers Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Examination from our site for your preparation.
TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Exam Paper has obctive type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers PGT TGT Teachers Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
Tripura Teacher Recruitment Exam Pattern & Syllabus | TRBT jobs Test Structure 2018 for PGT TGT
- The written test question will be of objective type.
- All the questions in Multiple Choice nature.
- Questions will come from relevant subject trades.
- There is no negative marking.
Tripura TRB Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
|2.||Bio – Science|
TRBT Tripura Post Graduate Teacher Scheme of Exam 2018-19
|S.No||Name of the Subjects|
|4.||Kak – Barak|
TRBT Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Syllabus
The TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura Exam. The TRB Tripura PGT TGT Teachers Syllabus topics mentioned below.
TRBT Syllabus for Graduate Teacher
Tripura TGT Teacher Syllabus for Pure Science :
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Chemical formulas.
- Chemical equation and chemical reaction.
- Structure of Atom.
- Periodic classification of elements.
- Chemical bonding.
- suspension and colloid.
- Acids Bases and Salts.
- Chemistry of non-metals & non-metallic compounds.
- Oxidation-Reduction and Electrolysis.
- Organic Chemistry.
- System of Measurements and measuring devices.
- Rest and Motion.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- Work, Power, and Energy.
- Current Electricity and Magnetism.
TRB TGT Teacher Bio-Science Syllabus :
- Plant nutrition.
- Transport in plants.
- Excretory products in plants.
- Plants hormones.
- Plant cell.
- Plants tissue.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Characteristics of the virus.
- Breathing organs in animals.
- Phases of nutrition in animals.
- Open and Closed circulatory system.
- Locomotors organs of different animals.
- Cell cycle – Definition and phases.
- Reproduction in animals.
- Morphological and paleontological evidence in support of organic evolution.
- Definition and explanation of Adaptation.
- Biogeochemical cycle.
- Components of an ecosystem.
- Food chain and food nab.
- Conservation of wildlife.
- Structure of Breathing organ of the human being and breathing mechanism.
- Types of food, their sources and nutritional importance.
- Components of Blood and sanction of each component of blood.
- Blood Groups.
- Structure and sanction of the main excretor organ of the human.
- Nervous system of the human.
- Location and name of different endocrine glands of the human.
- Structure of male reproductive system.
- Communicable and non-communicable human diseases.
- Bengali – Group A.
- English – Group B.
- History – Group C.
- Geography – Group D.
History syllabus for TRBT TGT Teacher
- The Sources of Early Indian History.
- The Religious Movements of the Sixth Century B.C.
- Political Condition of India during 6th Century B.C.
- The History of the Rice of Magadha.
- Asoka’s Policy of Conquest – Asoka’s Dhamma.
- Civilization in the Gupta Age.
- Education and Educational Institutions in Ancient India.
- Art and Architecture of Pallava.
- Establishment and Consolidation of the Delhi Sultanate.
- Sultanate Architecture, Literature.
- Muslim and Non- Muslim Cultural Interaction.
- Mughal-Afghan Contest for Supremacy 1556.
- Shershah’ Administrative Reforms.
- Aurangzeb: Mughal – Sikh Relation.
- Mughal – Maratha Relation.
- Mughal Art, Architecture, and Paintings.
- Expansion of British Power.
- Bengal – Development.
- Land Revenue Settlements.
- Ryotwari Settlement and Mahalwari System.
- Social Reform Movement.
- Sir Syed Ahmed and Aligarh Movement.
- Partition of Bengal and Swadeshi Movement.
- Indian Freedom Movement (1920-1947 A.D.).
- Imperialism and Background of the First World War.
Tripura TRBT Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus Subject wise
- Political Science.
- Biological Science.