TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 202 PDF
TSSPDCL AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF: The Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited has released TSSPDCL AE Syllabus on its Official Web portal @ tssouthernpower.com. The TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern is uploaded on this page for the sake of the Candidates. The Candidates who had applied for TSSPDCL Jobs and preparing for Apprentice Exam 2022 should check this article for TSSPDCL Syllabus and test pattern PDF. Here we have uploaded the Subject Wise Syllabus and Detailed Exam Pattern to help the Aspirants in their Exam Preparation. So all the Applicants are advised to read this article completely and Download the TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Below Section free of cost.
TSSPDCL AE Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern, @ Tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited TS Govt|
|Exam Name||AE Assistant Engineer|
TSSPDCL AE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- Core Technical Subject – 80 Questions – 80 Marks.
- General Awareness and Numerical Ability – 20 Questions – 20 Marks.
- Total Questions – 100 MCQ.
- Total Marks – 100.
- Total Time Duration – 2 Hours.
|Core Technical Subject||80|
|General Awareness and Numerical Ability||20|
Download TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer 2022 PDF
Download TSSPDCL AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 PDF Here: The Candidates who have been searching for the TSSPDCL AE Syllabus can get a complete Syllabus from this article……….So the candidates who have applied for the TSSPDCL AE 2022 and preparing for the TSSPDCL AE Exam 2022 are advised to take a look at this page now. Here the TSSPDCL AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern are available in detail.
- Section-A: Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics – Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods and Transform Theory.
- Electric Circuits – Network graph, KCL, KVL, Node and Mesh analysis, Transient response of dc and ac networks, Sinusoidal steady‐state analysis, Resonance, Passive filters, Ideal current and voltage sources, etc.
- Electromagnetic Fields – Coulomb’s Law, Electric Field Intensity, Electric Flux Density, Gauss’s Law, Divergence, Electric field and potential due to point, line, plane and spherical charge distributions, Effect of dielectric medium, Capacitance of simple configurations, Biot‐Savart’s law, Ampere’s law, etc.
- Signals and Systems – Representation of continuous and discrete‐time signals, Shifting and scaling operations, Linear Time Invariant and Causal systems, Fourier series representation of continuous periodic signals, Sampling theorem, Applications of Fourier Transform, Laplace Transform and z-Transform.
- Electrical Machines – Single phase transformer: equivalent circuit, phasor diagram, open circuit and short circuit tests, regulation and efficiency; Three phase transformers: connections, parallel operation; Auto‐transformer, Electro mechanical energy conversion principles, DC machines: separately excited, series and
shunt, motoring and generating mode of operation and their characteristics, starting and speed control of dc motors, etc.
- Power Systems – Power generation concepts, ac and dc transmission concepts, Models and performance of transmission lines and cables, Series and shunt
compensation, Electric field distribution and insulators, Distribution systems, Per‐unit quantities, Bus admittance matrix, Gauss- Seidel and Newton-Raphson load flow methods, Voltage and Frequency control, etc.
- Control Systems – Mathematical modeling and representation of systems, Feedback principle, transfer function, Block diagrams and Signal flow graphs, Transient and Steady‐state analysis of linear time invariant systems, Routh-Hurwitz and Nyquist criteria, Bode plots, Root loci, Stability analysis.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements – Bridges and Potentiometers, Measurement of voltage, current, power, energy and power factor; Instrument transformers, Digital voltmeters and multimeters, Phase, Time and Frequency measurement; Oscilloscopes, Error analysis.
- Analog and Digital Electronics – Characteristics of diodes, BJT, MOSFET; Simple diode circuits: clipping, clamping, rectifiers; Amplifiers: Biasing, Equivalent circuit and Frequency response; Oscillators and Feedback amplifiers; Operational amplifiers: Characteristics and applications; Simple active filters, VCOs and Timers, Combinational and Sequential logic circuits, etc.
- Power Electronics – Characteristics of semiconductor power devices: Diode, Thyristor, Triac, GTO, MOSFET, IGBT; DC to DC conversion: Buck, Boost and Buck-Boost converters; Single and three phase configuration of uncontrolled rectifiers, Line commutated thyristor based converters, Bidirectional ac to dc voltage source converters, Issues of line current harmonics.
- Part-B: General Awareness & Numerical Ability
- Analytical & Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
- Computer Knowledge
TSSPDCL AE Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Exam Pattern for TSSPDCL AE Exam?
What are the Subjects involved in TSSPDCL AE Syllabus?
How Many Questions will be asked in TSSPDCL AE Exam 2022?
For How Many Marks the TSSPDCL AE Exam will be conducted?
Where can I get the TSSPDCL AE Syllabus PDF?