- 1 UPPSC PCS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
- 2 UPPSC Provincial Civil Service Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
- 3 UPPSC PCS Exam Pattern 2018
- 4 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission PCS Syllabus
- 4.1 UPPSC PCS Syllabus For Preliminary Exam
- 4.2 UPPSC PCS Syllabus For Paper – I General Studies-I
- 4.3 UPPSC PCS Syllabus For PAPER- II General Studies-II
- 4.4 ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS (UPTO CLASS X LEVEL)
- 4.5 General English (UPTO CLASS X LEVEL)
- 4.6 Topics to be included in General Hindi (up to high school level) curriculum
- 4.7 UPPSC PCS Syllabus For Mains Exam
- 4.8 Click Here to Download UPPSC Syllabus For Various Posts
UPPSC PCS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
UPPSC PCS Syllabus 2018 is available here. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Provincial Civil Service Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for UPPSC Provincial Civil Service (PCS) Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of UPPSC Provincial Civil Service Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the UPPSC PCS Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the UPPSC Provincial Civil Service Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the UPPSC Provincial Civil Service Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get UPPSC PCS Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
UPPSC Provincial Civil Service Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Provincial Civil Service Exam can get syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of UPPSC Syllabus 2018 PCS Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in-depth UPPSC PCS Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Provincial Civil Service Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge UPPSC Provincial Civil Service Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for UPPSC PCS Examination from our site for your preparation.
UPPSC PCS Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of UPPSC Provincial Civil Service PCS Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Provincial Civil Service PCS Exam Paper has objective type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the UPPSC Provincial Civil Service PCS Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission PCS Syllabus
The UPPSC PCS Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for UPPSC PCS Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam. The UPPSC PCS Syllabus topics mentioned below.
UPPSC PCS Syllabus For Preliminary Exam
UPPSC PCS Syllabus For Paper – I General Studies-I
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science
UPPSC PCS Syllabus For PAPER- II General Studies-II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem-solving.
- General mental ability
- Elementary Mathematics up to Class X level- Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, and Statistics.
- General English up to Class X level.
- General Hindi up to Class X level.
Current events of national and international importance:- On Current Events of National and International importance, candidates will be expected to have knowledge about them.
History of India and Indian National Movement:- In History emphasis should be on broad understanding social, economic and political aspects of Indian history. In the Indian National Movement, the candidates are expected to have a synoptic view of the nature and character of the freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence.
Indian and World Geography:- Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World:- In World Geography only a general understanding of the subject will be expected. Questions on the Geography of India will relate to Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.
Indian Polity and Governance:- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc:- In Indian Polity, Economic, and Culture, questions will test knowledge of country’s political system including Panchayati Raj and Community Development, broad features of Economic policy in India and Indian Culture.
Economic and Social Development:- Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc:- The candidates will be tested with respect to problems and relationship between Population, Environment, and Urbanization. General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization. General awareness of the subject is expected from candidates.
General Science:- Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of Science including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline. Note:- Candidate are expected to have general awareness about the above subjects with special reference to Uttar Pradesh.
ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS (UPTO CLASS X LEVEL)
- Number systems: Natural Numbers, Integers, Rational and irrational numbers, Real numbers, Divisors of an Integer, prime integers, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of integers and their interrelationship.
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound interests
- Work and Time.
- Speed, Time, and Distance
- Factors of polynomials, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of polynomials and their interrelationship, Remainder theorem, simultaneous linear equations, quadratic equations.
- Set Theory: Set null set, subsets and proper subsets of a set, operations (Union, Intersections, difference, symmetric difference) between sets, Venn diagram.
- Constructions and theorems regarding triangle, rectangle, square, trapezium and circles, their perimeter and area.
- Volume and surface area of the sphere, right circular cylinder, right circular Cone and Cube.
- Collection of data,
- Classification of data
- frequency distribution
- cumulative frequency
Representation of data –
- Bar diagram
- Pie chart
- frequency polygon
- cumulative frequency curves (ogives)
Measures of Central Tendency: Arithmetic mean, Median and Mode.
General English (UPTO CLASS X LEVEL)
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Parts of Speech.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Punctuation and Spellings.
- Words Meanings.
- Vocabulary & usage.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
Topics to be included in General Hindi (up to high school level) curriculum
- हिंदी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह
- शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ,
- संधि, समास,
- अनेकार्थी शब्द,
- विलोम शब्द,
- पर्यायवाची शब्द,
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी (शब्द भंडार)
- हिंदी भाषा के प्रयोग में होने वाली अशुद्धियाँ
- उ.प्र. की मुख्य बोलियाँ
UPPSC PCS Syllabus For Mains Exam
GENERAL STUDIES, PAPER- I
1. History of India-Ancient, Mediaeval, Modern
2. Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
3. Population, Environment, and Urbanization in Indian Context
4. World Geography, Geography of India and its natural resources.
5. Current events of national and international importance.
6. Indian Agriculture, Trade and Commerce.
7. Specific knowledge of U.P. regarding education, culture Agriculture, Trade Commerce, The methods of living and Social
History of India and Indian culture will cover the broad history of the country from about the middle of the nineteenth
century and would also include questions on Gandhi, Tagore and Nehru. The part on current events of national and
international importance will include questions also on sports and games.
GENERAL STUDIES, PAPER – II
1. Indian Polity
2. Indian Economy
3. General Science (Role of Science and technology in the development of India including science in everyday life)
4. General Mental ability.
5. Statistical Analysis, Graphs and Diagrams.
The part relating to the Indian polity will include questions on the political system in India and Indian constitution. The Indian economy will cover broad features of economic policy in India. The part relating to role and impact of science and technology in the development of India, questions will be asked to test the candidates’ awareness in this field Emphasis will be on the applied aspects. The part relating to statistical analysis, graphs, and diagrams will include exercise to test the candidate’s ability to draw common sense conclusions from information presented in statistical graphical or diagrammatical form and to point out deficiencies limitation or inconsistencies therein.
There will be three sections in the question paper of Essay. Candidates will have to select one topic from each section and they are required to write an essay in 700 words on each topic. In the three sections, topics of an essay will be based on the following sphere :
Section A : (1) Literature and Culture. (2) Social sphere. (3) Political sphere.
Section B : (1) Science, Environment and Technology. (2) Economic Sphere (3) Agriculture, Industry and Trade.
Section C : (1) National and International Events. (2) Natural Calamities, Landslide, Earthquake, Deluge, Drought etc.
(3) National Development programmes and projects.
- Question answer from Unseen passage
- Government and Semi-government letter, telegram, official orders, notification, circular writing
- Knowledge of words and uses.
- Uses of Prefix and Suffix.
- One word substitution.
- Spelling and Sentence Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
Click Here to Download UPPSC Syllabus For Various Posts
- UPPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2019 PDF – Download UPPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern
- UPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO) Previous Papers PDF – Download UPPSC AMO Model Papers
- UPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus PDF – Download UPPSC AMO Exam Pattern
- UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Previous Papers PDF | Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Assistant Teacher Question Papers
- UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus PDF | Uttar Pradesh PSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern
- UPPSC Review Officer (RO) Syllabus 2018 PDF | Download UPPSC RO ARO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
- UPPSC RO ARO Previous Papers PDF | Download UPPSC Review Officer, Assistant Review Officer Model Papers
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus