AP EDCET 2022 Detailed Syllabus & Exam Pattern
AP EdCET Syllabus 2022 PDF: AP EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF are available on this page for Download. The Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has released the Subject Wise AP EdCET Syllabus on its Official website @ sche.ap.gov.in. The AP EdCET Notification 2022 has been released by the Officials and the AP EDCET Exam 2022 will be held soon. So the Candidates who had applied for AP EdCET 2022 and Stated Exam preparation for the AP EdCET Exam should check this Article now. Here we have provided the AP EdCET Syllabus. The Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test will be conducted to recruit the Posts. To help the Aspirants we have uploaded the AP EdCET Syllabus on this page for Download. Here we have provided the Subject Wise AP EdCET Syllabus PDF.
AP EdCET Syllabus 2022 PDF
|Name of the Organisation||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET) 2022|
|Article Category||Entrance Exams|
|Status of Syllabus||Download here|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
AP EDCET Exam Pattern 2022
|Exam Mode||Offline (pen-paper based)|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|Number of Paper(s)||1|
|Number of Sections||3|
|Question Paper type||Objective (MCQs)|
|Total no. of questions in AP EDCET||150|
|Maximum marks allocated for AP EDCET 2022||150|
|Exam Language||English, Telugu (Urdu at Kurnool exam center)|
Download AP Ed.CET-2022 SYLLABUS PDF Here
This article is about to provide the AP EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern for those candidates who have applied for AP EdCET, Assistant Recruitment 2022. Here we provide the latest AP EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Download AP EdCET Syllabus PDF 2022 for Free Download. The Candidates can get the AP EdCET Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Free of cost. Download the AP EdCET Syllabus along with AP EdCET Exam Pattern from this page.
Syllabus for the subjects under Part-A, Part-B, and Part-C of AP Ed.CET-2021:
PART-A: GENERAL ENGLISH
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses,
- Vocabulary, Synonyms,
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech and Indirect
PART-B: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & TEACHING APTITUDE
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific
- Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognize individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching
PART-C: One of the following subjects to have opted:
- Mathematics (MS)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
(For these four subjects Syllabus shall be of graduation level (revised common core degree syllabus)
- English [Special English in A.]
The Syllabus for Part C for Subject: English shall cover
- Syllabus pertaining to English for Classes VIII, IX and X and that for the Two-Year Intermediate course of P-50 Questions (50 Marks)
- i) Language functions ii) Elements of Phonetics iii) Grammar
- iv) Phrasal Verbs (idioms) v) Writing skills vi) Study skills vii) Reference skills
b) Syllabus prescribed for Optional English at B.A. Degree Level (B.A. Special English)/ Modern Literature Syllabus in English-50 Questions (50 marks)
AP EdCET Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Exam Pattern for AP EdCET Exam?
What are the Subjects involved in AP EdCET Syllabus?
How Many Questions will be asked in AP EdCET Exam 2022?
For How Many Marks the AP EdCET Exam will be conducted?
Where can I get the AP EdCET Syllabus PDF?