Contents in this Article
OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023
OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Candidates Are you preparing for OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam 2023 Then this article is for You……….! Here The OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023 And Exam Pattern are available in detail. So the Candidates, who had applied for OSSSC Nursing Officer Jobs 2023 and are Searching Online for OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023, will get complete information here. The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission recently announced the OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam 2023. So the Applicants who applied for OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam must check this article.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023 PDF
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Test, marks awarded for contractual Work Experience|
Check OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2023
The OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be a huge competition for the Examination. So the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus and Exam Structure.
|Questions on subjects as per syllabus of GNM/ B.Sc Nursing course||60||60|
|Questions based on practical skills to assess the real practical skill of the candidates||25||25|
|Arithmetic (HSC Standard)||10||10|
|English (HSC Standard)||5||5|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Duration: 2 Hours|
Download Subject Wise Odisha SSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus PDF
The Odisha SSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus contains the complete description of the topics from which questions are given in the exam paper. And the exam pattern contains the marks and duration given for each topic. So before going to an exam, the candidates should be fully prepared. By reading the Odisha SSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern along with previous papers you will get a clear idea about the examination. And it is also very useful for time management in the exam, from that you can attempt the complete questions given in the question paper. Automatically the exam score and performance will also be increased, so don’t neglect and start working on this recruitment.
Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to anatomical terms
- Organization of body cells, organs, tissues, etc.
- Cardio-vascular systems
- Skeletal systems
- Muscular systems
- Introduction and Scope of Microbiology
- Laboratory Techniques
- Infection and its transmission
- Psychology of Human Behaviour
- Concept, Scope, and Nature of Sociology
- The Community
- The Individual
- The Family
- The Society
Fundamentals of Nursing
- Introduction to Nursing
- Basic Nursing care and needs of a patient
- Assessment of patient
- Therapeutic nursing care
- Nursing care of patient/client
- Importance of First-Aid
- Community Emergencies
- First-Aid in emergency situations
- Concept of Health
- Physical Health
- Maintenance of Health
- Mental Health
Medical-Surgical Nursing I
- Nursing Assessment
- Altered Immune Response
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Patho Physiological Mechanism of Disease
- Review of infection, how it spreads, and its control
- Management of various infectious diseases
- Reparation, care, and administration of antisera and vaccines
- Isolation- review of epidemiology and control measures
Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Assessment of the functions of the ear, nose, and throat.
- Management of disorders and diseases of the ear, nose, and throat
- Disorders and diseases of the ear, nose, and throat.
- Nursing Management of Patients with abnormal cell growth
- Detection and prevention
- Classification of cancer
Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- History of Psychiatric
- Mental Disorders
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health Assessment
- Community Mental Health
- Psychiatric Nursing Management
- Introduction to computers and disk operating systems
- Introduction to word processing
- Introduction to database
- Graphics and use of Statistical packages
- Computer-aided teaching and testing
Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Reproductive System
- Complications of pregnancy and its management
- Nursing Management of pregnant women
- Nursing Management of women in Labour
Community Health Nursing – II
- Health System in India
- Vital health statistics
- Healthcare services in India
- Health planning in India
- Specialized Community health services
- The concept in child healthcare
- The Newborn
- The Healthy Child
- Welfare of children
- Children with various disorders and diseases
- Number System
- Fractions and Decimals
- Square roots
- Mixture and Alligation
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutation and Combination
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio & Proportion
- Partnership Business
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Comprehension passages
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spotting Errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus??
What is the Exam Pattern for OSSSC 2023?
Where can I Get the OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus PDF?
What is the Total Marks for OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam ?