- 1 SSC GD Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 – Download PDF
- 2 SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2021 | Exam Pattern
- 3 SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2021
- 4 Staff Selection Commission SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021
SSC GD Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 – Download PDF
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021 is available here. Staff Selection Commission Constable GD Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for SSC Constable GD Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of the SSC Constable GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern Pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the SSC Syllabus and can download it. Here, we are providing the SSC Constable GD Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the SSCL Constable GD Previous Papers, Syllabus, and Exam Pattern. Get SSC Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern Pdf for free download.
SSC GD Syllabus 2021 Constable Exam pattern PDF in Hindi/English
|Exam Name||SSC Constables GD|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based Test|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2021 | Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for Staff Selection Commission SSC Constable GD Exam can get the syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of the SSC Syllabus 2021 Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify for the examination to know the in-depth SSC Syllabus 2021 through this article. In this section, we provide the topic Wise Syllabus for Staff Selection Commission Constable GD Syllabus 2021. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is a huge SSC Constable GD Exam 2021 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for SSCL Examination from our site for your preparation.
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2021
The Exam pattern of the SSC Constable GD Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Staff Selection Commission Constable GD Exam Paper has objective-type questions of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude, and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending the Exam can download the SSC Constable GD Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021 In Hindi PDF Download
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||
|B||General Knowledge & Awareness||25||25|
Staff Selection Commission SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021
The SSC Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for the Exam. Candidates who have applied for SSC Recruitment can use this syllabus to help you to give your best in the Staff Selection Commission Exam. The SSC Syllabus topics are mentioned below.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English/ Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be Tested