- 1 TSWRIS Junior lecturer (JL) Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – PDF
- 1.1 Download TS Gurukulam Syllabus & Previous Papers For Various Posts
- 1.2 TS Gurukulam TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018 – Prelims
- 1.3 TSWRIS JL Prelims (Screening Test) Exam Pattern
- 1.4 TS Residential Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018 – Mains
- 1.5 TSWRIS JL Mains Exam Pattern
- 1.6 Click Here For TS Gurukulam JL Syllabus For Prelims
- 2 TSWRIS Junior Lecturer JL Mains Syllabus Paper I
TSWRIS Junior lecturer (JL) Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – PDF
TSWRIS Telangana Gurukulam Junior Lecturer (JL) Syllabus 2018 TS Residential College JL Junior Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern are available now. Here we Provided TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Paper I & Paper II Syllabus for All Subjects (Telugu, Sanskrit, Maths, Zoology, Botany, Civics, Economics, History, English etc).
Download TS Gurukulam Syllabus & Previous Papers For Various Posts
- TSPSC Gurukulam Syllabus 2019 – Download TS Gurukualm Teacher Syllabus & Exam PatternPDF
- TSPSC Gurukulam Previous Papers -Download Gurukulam Teacher TGT & PGT Question Papers PDF
- TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 – Mains Paper I & Paper II | TSWRIS Junior Lecturer JL Exam Pattern
- TSPSC Gurukulam Teacher Previous Papers PDF | Download TS Gurukulam Teacher Model Papers PDF
- TS Gurukulam JL Syllabus 2018 – PDF | TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
- TSPSC Gurukulam TGT PGT Syllabus 2018 PDF (Updated)
- TSPSC Principal Syllabus 2018 – PDF | TSPSC Gurukulam Principal Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates who are applied for the Telangana Social Welfare Residential College Junior lecturer (JL) Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Telangana Gurukulam. All those applicants can check the Telangana residential College JL question Papers and can download. Here, we are providing the TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided TS Residential Junior Lecturer syllabus 2018. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided TSWRIS JL Syllabus 2018.
TS Gurukulam TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018 – Prelims
TSWRIS JL Prelims (Screening Test) Exam Pattern
|Written Examination (Objective Type)|
Paper – I
No. of Questions
|General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English|
TS Residential Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018 – Mains
TSWRIS JL Mains Exam Pattern
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper – I||Pedagogy Across the Curriculum (Common Syllabus)||100||90||100|
|Paper – II||Subject Discipline Knowledge/Concerned Subject||200||180||200|
|Interview/ Demonstration /viva-voce||30|
TSWRIS Junior Lecturer JL Mains Syllabus Paper I
Paper – I: Pedagogy Across the Curriculum (Common Syllabus)
- The History and Nature of liberal disciplines of Importance of Cognitive and Non-Cognitive areas in Education.
- Values, Aims, and Objectives of Teaching Liberal and Creative Disciplines of Knowledge including Vocational subjects, Crafts, Performance and Fine arts
- Psychology of Human Development; Psychology of Teaching and
- Curriculum: Construction, Organization, and Development
- Approaches, Methods, and Techniques of Teaching Disciplines of Knowledge
- Planning for Effective Instruction: Different Plans and Designing Learning Experiences.
- Learning Resources and Designing Instructional Material; Labs; Teaching Aids; Textbooks; ICT integration; OERs (Open Educational Resources).
- Measurement and Evaluation: Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE); Tools and Techniques of Evaluation; Achievement and Diagnostic Tests. A critical approach to assessment and
- Learning Disabilities; Learning Difficulties and Education of Exceptional and Disabled Children
- Disciplines of Knowledge and Everyday Life; Non-formal Education in the Institutions of
- Pedagogical Concerns: Quality and Academic Standards; Teaching and Its relationship with Learning and Learner, Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the Socio-Political and Cultural Context ; Managing Behavior problems, Guidance & Counseling, Punishment and Its legal implications, Rights of a Child, Time Management, Distinction between Assessment for Learning and Assessment of Learning, School-Based Assessment, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation; Understanding Teaching and Learning in the context of NCF and Right to Education.
TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Mains Paper II Syllabus