- 1 TSPSC Gurukulam Principal Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus 2018 – PDF & Exam Pattern
- 2 Telangana Gurukulam Principal Exam Pattern
TSPSC Gurukulam Principal Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus 2018 – PDF & Exam Pattern
TSPSC Principal Syllabus 2018. Telangana Gurukulam REIS Principal Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available now. Candidates who applied for the Telangana Residential School Principal Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Telangana State PSC. All those applicants can check the TSPSC Principal Syllabus 2018 and can download. Here we also provided TSPSC Residential School Principal syllabus 2018. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided Telangana Gurukulam Principal Recruitment Syllabus 2018.
Telangana Gurukulam Principal Exam Pattern
TSPSC Principal Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
Written Examination (Objective Type)
|No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)|| |
|General Studies, General Abilities And Basic Proficiency in English|| |
TSPSC REIS Principal Mains Exam Pattern 2018
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper – I||Pedagogy Across the Curriculum and School Management and Administration|| |
|Paper –II||Right to Education Act, National Curriculum Frame work, School Organization, Teacher Empowerment and Child Development|| |
|Interview/ Demonstration /viva-voce||30|
TSPSC Principal Syllabus 2018 | Telangana Residential School Principal Syllabus 2018
Scheme and Syllabus
Paper: General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
Section-I: General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National &
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable
- Economic and Social Development of India and
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana
Section-II: General Abilities
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in
- Teaching Aptitude
Section – III: Basic Proficiency in English
- School Level English Grammar:
Articles; Tense; Noun & Pronouns; Adjectives; Adverbs; Verbs; Modals; Subject-Verb Agreement; Non-Finites; Reported Speech; Degrees of Comparison; Active and Passive Voice; Prepositions; Conjunctions; Conditionals.
Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms and Phrases; Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences :
Use of Words; Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
Main Examination Scheme and Syllabus for the post of Principals (Schools) in Residential Educational Institution Societies Scheme of Examination
Paper – I: Pedagogy Across the Curriculum and School Management and AdministrationSyllabus
Section –A: Pedagogy Across the Curriculum
- The Nature of liberal disciplines of knowledge and its Historical Development including the contributions of important thinkers across the disciplines given in the school textbooks. Importance of Cognitive and Non-Cognitive areas in School Curriculum
- Values, Aims and Objectives of Teaching Liberal and Creative Disciplines of Knowledge including Vocational subjects, Crafts, Performance and Fine Arts etc.
- Child Development; Psychology of Teaching and Learning Disciplines of Knowledge.
- Curriculum: Construction, Organization and Development
- Approaches, Methods and Techniques of Teaching Disciplines of Knowledge
- Planning for Effective Instruction: Different Plans and Designing Learning Experiences.
- Learning Resources and Designing Instructional Material; Labs; Teaching Aids ; Textbooks; ICT
- Measurement and Evaluation: Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) ; Tools and Techniques of Evaluation; Achievement and Diagnostic Tests.
- Learning Disabilities/Difficulties and Education of Exceptional/ Disabled Children
- Disciplines of Knowledge and Everyday Life ; Non-formal Education in Schools
- Pedagogical Concerns: Teaching and Its relationship with Learning and Learner, Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the Socio-Political and Cultural Context ; Managing Behavior problems, Guidance & Counseling, Punishment and Its legal implications, Rights of a Child, Time Management, Distinction between Assessment for Learning and Assessment of Learning, School based Assessment, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation: Perspective and Practice; Understanding Teaching and Learning in the context of NCF and Right to Education Act.
Section B: School Management and Administration
- Acts/ Rights: Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 and Child Rights
- National Curriculum Frame Work, 2005: Perspectives on Learning and Knowledge, Curricular Areas, School Stages and Assessment, School and Classroom Environment and Systemic
- School Organization: Institutional planning, Principal as a Leader, Teacher Quality, Linkages and Interface with other Institutions and Vice versa, Student Quality, Organization of Teaching, Co-Curricular Activities, Office Management, Resources required for a Good School, Organizational Climate, Evaluation, Job satisfaction of the
- ADMINISTRATION: Education Code – Administrative powers of the Principal- Safety, Security & Protection, Service Rules, Office Management
- FINANCE: Fundamental &Supplementary Rules; Travelling Allowance Rules; Leave Travel Concession Rules; Medical Attendance Rules; Salary and Pension Rules; General Financial Rules: Purchase
Paper – II
Right to Education Act, National Curriculum Framework, School Organization, Teacher Empowerment and Child Development
- Rights Based Conceptual Framework for Education; Right to Education Act(India)- Conceptual, Legal and Administrative aspects. Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and Pedagogical dimensions of the educational system; National Curriculum
- School Organization: Aims and Objectives; Principles of School Organization and Planning; Introduction to School Administration and Educational Administration: Meaning, Scope, Objectives and Principles and Elements; A multidimensional paradigm of educational Administration: Efficiency Based Administration; Effectiveness-Based Administration; Responsiveness-Based Administration and Relevance-Based Administration; Democracy and School
- Educational Planning, Organization and Management at School level ; Institutional Planning; Objectives and Types of Educational Management ; Management of Human Resources ,Material Resources and Financial Resources including Principles and Administration of Educational Finances, Sources of Income and
- Classroom Management and Learning ;Planning of Instruction, Techniques of classroom management Teaching and Evaluation ;Time Allocation and Time Management ; Principles involved in curriculum planning, organizing curricular and co-curricular activities; Organizing Art and Aesthetic Education ; Health and, Physical Education and Nutrition Education ;Working Conditions and Safety matters.
- Student Admissions-Attendance-Retention-Absence-Dropout-Transfer- Promotion-Repetition and Progression ; Addressing Discipline and Student and Teacher Behavioral Problems; Student Support Services, including Student Scholarships and Financial Support ,Counseling and Guidance Services; Remedial Classes ,Extra Coaching and Academic
- Supervision and Inspection ; Management of School Records and activities of the school; Role of Teacher in a school, stake holders at school level education; School –Community Relationship ; Role of NGOs ;Educational Organizations in India ; Role of head teacher ,teachers and community in the light of Right To Education.
- Inclusive Education ;Leadership in classroom management; Quality Assurance Arrangements; Academic Standards; Accountability; Code of Conduct and Ethics for Teachers and School and Educational Administrators and
- of India and Govt. of Telangana initiatives in the area of Educational Opportunities, School Development and Administration. Information and Communication Technology in School planning and organization; Research in Educational Administration; Teacher Training, Development and Empowerment Programmes.
- Child Development: Maturational Perspectives and Brain Development; Risk and Protective Factors: the child, Family and community
- Physical-Sensor motor, Linguistic, Cognitive, Intellectual, Behavioral, Social, Constructive, Emotional and Psychoanalytic theories of Child development; Learning, Play, Motivation, Communication and Designing Child friendly Learning Environments; Role of Family and Community in Child
Get More TS Gurukulam Syllabus & Papers
- TSPSC Gurukulam Previous Papers 2020 (Download) Gurukulam Teacher TGT & PGT Question Papers PDF
- TSPSC Gurukulam Syllabus 2019 – Download TS Gurukualm Teacher Syllabus & Exam PatternPDF
- TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 – Mains Paper I & Paper II | TSWRIS Junior Lecturer JL Exam Pattern
- TSPSC Gurukulam Teacher Previous Papers PDF | Download TS Gurukulam Teacher Model Papers PDF
- TS Gurukulam JL Syllabus 2018 – PDF | TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
- TSPSC Gurukulam TGT PGT Syllabus 2018 PDF (Updated)