TSWRIS JL JUNIOR LECTURER SYLLABUS 2018 & EXAM PATTERN – PDF
- 1 TSWRIS JL JUNIOR LECTURER SYLLABUS 2018 & EXAM PATTERN – PDF
- 1.1 Download Telangana Gurukulam Syllabus & Previous Papers PDF
- 1.2 Telangana Gurukulam TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018 – Prelims
- 1.3 TSWRIS JL Prelims (Screening Test) Exam Pattern
- 1.4 TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018 – Mains
- 1.5 TSWRIS JL Mains Exam Pattern
- 1.6 Click Here For TS Gurukulam JL Syllabus For Mains
- 1.7 TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 – JL Prelims Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.8 Paper: General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Profeiciency in English
- 1.9 TS Gurukulam JL Syllabus – General Studies
- 1.10 Telangana REIS Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2017 – Basic Proficiency in English
- 1.11 Download TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer (JL) Syllabus PDF
TSWRIS Telangana Gurukulam Junior Lecturer (JL) Syllabus TS Residential College JL Junior Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern are available now. Here we Provided TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Paper I & Paper II Syllabus for All Subjects (Telugu, Sanskrit, Maths, Zoology, Botany, Civics, Economics, History, English etc).
Download Telangana Gurukulam Syllabus & Previous Papers PDF
- TSPSC Gurukulam Syllabus 2019 – Download TS Gurukualm Teacher Syllabus & Exam PatternPDF
- TSPSC Gurukulam Previous Papers -Download Gurukulam Teacher TGT & PGT Question Papers PDF
- TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 – Mains Paper I & Paper II | TSWRIS Junior Lecturer JL Exam Pattern
- TSPSC Gurukulam Teacher Previous Papers PDF | Download TS Gurukulam Teacher Model Papers PDF
- TS Gurukulam JL Syllabus 2018 – PDF | TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
- TSPSC Gurukulam TGT PGT Syllabus 2018 PDF (Updated)
- TSPSC Principal Syllabus 2018 – PDF | TSPSC Gurukulam Principal Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates who are applied for the Telangana Social Welfare Residential College Junior lecturer (JL) Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Telangana Gurukulam . All those applicants can check the Telangana residential College JL question Papers and can download. Here, we are providing the TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided TS Residential Junior Lecturer syllabus 2018. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided TSWRIS JL Syllabus 2018.
Telangana Gurukulam TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018 – Prelims
TSWRIS JL Prelims (Screening Test) Exam Pattern
|Written Examination (Objective Type)|
Paper – I
No. of Questions
|General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English|
TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018 – Mains
TSWRIS JL Mains Exam Pattern
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper – I||Pedagogy Across the Curriculum (Common Syllabus)||100||90||100|
|Paper – II||Subject Discipline Knowledge/Concerned Subject||200||180||200|
|Interview/ Demonstration /viva-voce||30|
TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 – JL Prelims Exam Syllabus 2018
Paper: General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Profeiciency in English
TS Gurukulam JL Syllabus – General Studies
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International
2. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public
3. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability and inclusive policies.
4. Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts , nd Literature of India and Telangana
5. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
6. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable
7. Economic and Social Development of India and
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
TS Residential Junior College Junior Lecturer Syllabus General Abilities
1.Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data
2.Moral Values and Professional Ethics in
Telangana REIS Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2017 – Basic Proficiency in English
1.School Level English Grammar:
Articles; Tense; Noun & Pronouns; Adjectives; Adverbs; Verbs; Modals; Subject-Verb Agreement; Non-Finites; Reported Speech; Degrees of Comparison; Active and Passive Voice; Prepositions; Conjunctions; Conditionals.
Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms and Phrases; Proverbs.
3.Words and Sentences :
Use of Words ; Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences ; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.