- 0.1 TSWRIS JL JUNIOR LECTURER SYLLABUS 2022 & EXAM PATTERN – PDF
- 0.2 TTWREIS Junior Lecturer Question Papers PDF
- 1 TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
TSWRIS JL JUNIOR LECTURER SYLLABUS 2022 & EXAM PATTERN – PDF
TSWRIS Telangana Gurukulam Junior Lecturer (JL) Syllabus TS Residential College JL Junior Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern are available now. Here we Provided TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Paper I & Paper II Syllabus for All Subjects (Telugu, Sanskrit, Maths, Zoology, Botany, Civics, Economics, History, English etc).
TTWREIS Junior Lecturer Question Papers PDF
|Organization Name||Telangana Social & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies|
|Post Name||Subject Associate (Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Zoology)|
Download Telangana Gurukulam Syllabus & Previous Papers PDF
Telangana Gurukulam TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2022 – Prelims
TSWRIS JL Prelims (Screening Test) Exam Pattern
|Written Examination (Objective Type)
Paper – I
No. of Questions
|General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
TSWRIS Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2022 – Mains
TSWRIS JL Mains Exam Pattern
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper – I||Pedagogy Across the Curriculum (Common Syllabus)||100||90||100|
|Paper – II||Subject Discipline Knowledge/Concerned Subject||200||180||200|
|Interview/ Demonstration /viva-voce||30|
Paper – I: Pedagogy Across the Curriculum (Common Syllabus)
- The History and Nature of liberal Discipline of Importance of Cognitive and Non-Cognitive areas in Education.
- Values, Aims, and Objectives of Teaching Liberal and Creative Disciplines of Knowledge including Vocational subjects, Crafts, Performance, and Fine arts
- Psychology of Human Development; Psychology of Teaching and
- Curriculum: Construction, Organization, and Development
- Approaches, Methods, and Techniques of Teaching Disciplines of Knowledge
- Planning for Effective Instruction: Different Plans and Designing Learning Experiences.
- Learning Resources and Designing Instructional Material; Labs; Teaching Aids; Textbooks; ICT integration; OERs (Open Educational Resources).
- Measurement and Evaluation: Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE); Tools and Techniques of Evaluation; Achievement and Diagnostic Tests. A critical approach to assessment and
- Learning Disabilities; Learning Difficulties and Education of Exceptional and Disabled Children
- Disciplines of Knowledge and Everyday Life; Non-formal Education in the Institutions of
- Pedagogical Concerns: Quality and Academic Standards; Teaching and Its relationship with Learning and Learner, Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the Socio-Political and Cultural Context; Managing Behavior problems, Guidance & Counseling, Punishment, and Its legal implications, Rights of a Child, Time Management, Distinction between Assessment for Learning and Assessment of Learning, School-Based Assessment, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation; Understanding Teaching and Learning in the context of NCF and Right to Education.
TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus??
What is the Exam Pattern for TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer2022?
Where can I Get the TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus PDF?
What are the Total Marks for TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Exam ?