Download APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus PDF from this page now. APPSC has released AP VMI Recruitment 2022 on its official website psc.ap.gov.in. So Candidates who have applied for those Jobs and Started preparation for the written examination should know the syllabus and Exam pattern completely. Here we provide the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern. So all the Candidates are requested to Download the APPSC Assistant Motor vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2022 For free of cost.
- 1 APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector(AMVI) Syllabus 2022 PDF
- 2 APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector AMVI Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF
- 3 APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2022 | Check Scheme & Syllabus of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors in AP
APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector(AMVI) Syllabus 2022 PDF
|Name of the Board||APPSC|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector|
APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector AMVI Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF
APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2022: AP AMVI Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available here for Free Download. APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Official Syllabus 2022 can be downloaded from this page, Jobsbadi.com. The New exam pattern For APPC AMVI Exam was Updated here. So all the Candidates can Download the Syllabus and Exam pattern from this for their Exam Preparation. The Latest APPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector syllabus is Provided here in PDF format which makes the Download easy for the Candidates. The Candidates can Download the Syllabus with a single click on this page.
APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2022 | Check Scheme & Syllabus of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors in AP
The Candidates who have been preparing For APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2022 can get the Complete information regarding APPSC AMVI Exam 2022 like Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers, Exam Dates, APPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Written Examination 2022 study materials, etc from this page. Before Starting the preparation the Candidates should know about the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. By this, the Candidates can make a perfect schedule for their Preparation according to the Syllabus. Here we provided the Subject wise syllabus in a Separate PDF. So the Candidates can easily check each and every topic of the Examination.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant VMI Exam Pattern
APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Pattern will describe the exam scheme such as Subject Names, Marks to be scored according to the section, Duration for the examination, Negative Marking, etc from here. APPSC AMVI Exam Pattern is available here. Check the Exam Pattern now. There are two papers in the Examination and Each essay contains 150 Questions and each Question Carries 1 mark. and the Total Exam Duration is 2 Hours and 30 Minutes for Each paper. The Total Marks for the Examination are 300 Marks.
NEGATIVE MARKS: As per G.O. Ms. No.235 Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt.06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
|I||General Studies and Mental Ability||150 Marks||150 Qns||2 hrs 30 min|
|II||Concerned Subject (Automobile Engg. Diploma Standard)||150 Marks||150 Qns||2 hrs 30 min|
- Current Events:
- Political Science
- Earth and Universe.
- Water Resources.
- Rain Fall
- Natural Calamities.
- Weather and Climate.
- History & Culture of India:
- Indian Polity.
- The economy of India.
- Indian National Movement
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Eligibility Test.
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Basic thermodynamics- Systems-Closed/Open systems, Property, cycle, Thermodynamic equilibrium- Zero law, First law, Second Law of thermodynamics- Pure substance-Moliere Diagram-Vapour Power cycles-Rankin cycle-
- Air standard cycles-Otto, Diesel, Dual combustion cycle, derivation of expressions for mean effective pressure-diagram factor, efficiency, Sterling engine,
- Gears-nomenclature-simple, compound, epicyclic trains-calculations of torques.
- Shafts- solid, hollow shafts; shear stress and angular deflection due to torque applied; bending moments — combined moment and torque.
- Friction – inclined plane; screw and nut; screw jock; self-locking.
- Fuels – fire and flash point – calorific value – calorimeters- octane, certain numbers and its importance — stoichiometric ratio.
- Single cylinder, multi-cylinder engine – pre whirl chambers- combustion/ignition delay – knocking, detonation.
- Firing order; piston and piston rings; temperature profile of piston.
- Fuel system – Carburetion, carburetors, Gasoline/petrol injection systems – diesel fuel injection systems, types-common rail injection system, and Fuel tank.
- Balancing of single cylinder engines.
- Lubrication and cooling systems in the automobile.
- Transmission – gearbox – clash type, synchromesh, automatic transmission systems.
- propeller-shaft — universal coupling — differential – half shafts – floating,
- Clutches – single, multi-plate – bearing pressure-pressure plate – axial load – fluid clutch.
- Brakes and brake mechanisms-mechanical, hydraulic and air brakes,
- Steering – condition for correct steering — Ackermann steering.
- Electrical system – Delco system, circuit wiring, working of electrical equipment.
- Exhaust gas analysis —Pollutants –Sources – Formation – Effects Of Pollution On Environment – Human – Transient Operational Effects On Pollution – Regulated – Unregulated Emissions – Emission Standards.
- EMISSIONS IN SI ENGINE: Chemistry Of SI Engine Combustion – HC and CO Formation In SI Engines – NO Formation In SI Engines – Smoke Emissions From SI Engines – Effect Of Operating Variables On Emission Formation.
- EMISSIONS IN CI ENGINE: Basics Of Diesel Combustion – Smoke Emission And Its Types In Diesel Engines – NO x Emission And Its Types From Diesel Engines – Particulate Emission In Diesel Engines. Odor, Sulphur and Aldehyde Emissions from Diesel Engines – Effect of Operating Variables on Emission Formation.
- Air conditioning of an automobile
- Automobile wheel alignment — chamber. castor — Kingpin inclination — toe-in, toe-ou
- Maintenance of tires – traffic Rules
- Materials- structure of the metals -imperfections-ferrous and nonferrous materials- heat treatment of steels
- Instrumentation- transducers-Motion, level, force and temperature transducers- Closed loop control and open-loop control systems
APPSC AMVI Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is APPSC AMVI Syllabus??
What is the Exam Pattern for APPSC AMVI2022?
Where can I Get the APPSC AMVI Syllabus PDF?
What are the Total Marks for APPSC AMVI Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the APPSC AMVI Exam ?